CHAPTER 11: KISS & MAKE UP (M)

With the help of Namjoon and Jin, who had decided to stay, Tae had managed to move from his tattoo parlour to his gallery. He was still keeping the parlour and hiring more staff to run it. He had dreamed of this day for so long, and he couldn't believe that he had achieved it. Watching his art hang on the walls and the plates with descriptions of the art was making him emotional. He had achieved his life-long dream, and Jungkook hadn't bothered to show up.

At some point during the moving, Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi had also showed up. Everyone was here except his husband. Tae was trying very hard not to let it bother him. They were now done, and Jin was suggesting that they rendezvous at his restaurant to celebrate. Tae, however, decided not to join them. He wasn't in a celebratory mood. He promised that they could do that after the official opening ceremony on Monday the next week. Shit, he still had to prepare invitations for that.

As they were leaving, Namjoon offered to drop Tae home, but he insisted on taking a taxi. He was closing up when a car drove up to the entrance. It was Jungkook's car. Tae closed up and turned around to hear what Jungkook had to say. Jungkook came up to him and stood there. An awkward silence followed before he spoke up. "Hi baby, I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier. Can...can I see how it turned out, please?" Jungkook asked. He looked so sad and so small, and Tae hated being the reason for it. He didn't answer him. He just turned around and opened the gallery back up. He walked in and switched on the lights.

Jungkook was in awe. There were tears in his eyes. He had wanted this for Tae for so long, and he wasn't around to watch it come into fruition. He couldn't help the tears falling down his face as he walked around the gallery. Most of Tae's art was abstract. But the center piece was a portrait of Jungkook on their wedding day, walking down the altar towards Tae. Tae couldn't be seen. He was more of a shadow in the portrait. Jungkook walked closer to take a closer look and to read the description. "I waited a lifetime for you at the altar. I wasn't sure if you were going to falter."

Now Jungkook was full on sobbing. Tae rushed to him and hugged him from behind. "Don't cry, my love. It's just a portrait. You were my biggest dream, you know, that's why I had to make sure you were part of the gallery." Tae turned him around and held his face. He wiped the tears running down Jungkook's face. He kissed his nose and his eyelids. "Tae, please don't be mad at me. I can't take it if you're mad at me. I will stay away from Jin and the rest just please, don't stop loving me, Taetae." Jungkook was shaking as he held on to Tae.

"Kookie, I didn't wait that long just to let you go. I'm not mad at you either, I was just a little sad that I have to share you now. But I promise that it's okay now. They were all here today, you know, helping me. I could see that they were putting in the effort. So please, don't let them down, okay?" Tae said as he now held his husband's entire body in his arms. "Tae, you haven't even kissed me since I arrived...."He was pouting, and Tae hated to see him become so small. He always carried himself in such a mighty way. He wanted his big and strong Kookie back, so he dived in to kiss Jungkook. The kiss wasn't soft. It was hard and bruising, and it was meant to show how much they missed each other. "Take me home, baby. I want you to make love to me tonight." It was Tae who spoke up after breaking the kiss.

*************************************
As soon as they got to their apartment, Jungkook pinned Tae to their door and leaned in to capture his lips. It had been a month since they had wanted each other like this. Jungkook rarely took control in the bedroom, but when Tae gave him the chance, he always made sure to prove to Tae how much he loved him. "I missed you so much, my love." He let go of Tae's lips to tell him. His hands were currently feeling Tae's upper body up.

"I missed you more Kookie, please hurry, uuuhh." Tae couldn't help the moan that left his mouth when Kook bit his sensitive spot. Jungkook was now kissing and biting his neck. Tae had his hands buried in Kook's hair, pulling and pushing him more onto his neck. His husband was claiming him exactly how he likes. He couldn't wait to show off his hickies tomorrow.