Ooooh! looks like someone's in trouble...

Unknown roria. Team eclipse base.

Mathew was the one who knocked in cypress's door while he was having a huge temper tantrum. Mathew was now running across the hall of the base looking for his room. When he found it kicked down the door. He entered and his roommates stared ar him. "Where the hell have ya bin Mathew?" A grunt asked. "And what happened to ya face?" Another one adds. "Its a long story but do you know when the boss is free? I need to talk to him." Mathew questioned. "Mathew I dint think it's a good idea to talk with the boss right now." One if the grunts says. "Why?" He questioned. "Hes quite angry right now and hes... well.. you know..." "I know hes angry." Athew responded "I just happened to nock kn his office while he was screaming." "Oof." The same ones says. "I also heard hes super mad at Linda, you and the others." The other one says. Mathew gulps. He knew how much trouble he was in. He desperately woundered what would happen to him. One of the grunts noticed Mathews worried and terrified look on his face and "sorry dude, it looks like the boss is gonna punish you any minute. Anyway, want a hotdog? I know you obsessed with thoses." A grunts asked. Changing the subject. The grunts then handed Mathew a hotdog and Mathew nervously took it and started eating it. It calmed him down a little...

15 minutes later...

"Grunt Mathew come to the office. The boos wants fo see you. I repeat, grunt Mathew come to the office. The boos wants to see you." A woman on an intercom said. Mathew dropped his to HOTDOGS he was holding in his hands. He guled. He knew the boss was gonna severely punish him. "Oooooooh! Look like somones in trouble!" A drunk grunt teased before bursting into laughter and falling face first into the floor and vomiting on another grunts shoes." "BOB THATS DISGUSTING!!! HOW DARE YOU VOMIT ON THESE LOVELY SHOES!!! IM GONNA HEAT THE SH#T OUT OF YOU!!!" She yelled. "GO AHEAD YOU BIG FAT WH#RE!!!" Bob yelled. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" the woman shrieks before tackling him. Bob and the woman began fighting. Mathew left the room. He travelled all the way to cypress's office.

Cypress's office.

Cypress played on the floor stressed and exhausted. He was very sweaty and he had some bruises form hesd butting the wall and his office stuff. His office was trashed. Paper works was scuppered on the floor, there were holes on the wall, drawers where on the floor, he desk was flipped over, he chair was broken, there as scratches on the wall and cypress desk stuff was scatterer on the floor. Nock nock. It was Mathew. He had made it to cypress's office and he knew how much trouble he was in. "Come in..." cypress orrdered with his teeth clenched. Mathew slowly opened the door and shut it behind him. "Well? Care to explain?" Cypress coldly questioned. "Well.... I... uhhh...-" cypress lost it. "YOU FAILED BY BEING AND IDIOT!!!" Cypress screamed. Cypress punched Mathew in the face and he fell to the floor. Mathew got up and cypress was following him around his office. "YOU WERE BEING A DOUCHBAG!!!" Cypress pushed Mathew to the wall and smacked his his into it. Mathew moved away. "YOU WERE FIGHTING ABOUT HOTDOGS!!!! YOU KEPT TALKING ABOUT HOTDOGS INSTED OF FOCASING ON THE MISSION!!!!" cypress pushed Mathew to the floor and picked him the the stomach. Mathew yelped in pain. "Mid-air i-" "I dont want any excuses mathew." Cypress coldly says "this-this behaviour deserves one of the worst punishments of them all!!!" Exclaimed. Suddenly Mathew got up, opened the door and started to run. "AND THAT PUNISHMENT IS DEATH!!!" cypress roared, so loud that everyone at the base could hear. Cypress picked up his desk and "dr marthin orrder bowguy to find and KILL grunt Mathew!" Cypress orrdered.

Dr marthin lab.

Marthin immediately stopped what he was doing. He turned to a  creature with labrador-cat like ears, dragon scale ruby red skin, a tail, hands with claws, scars everywhere on its body, bright yellow eyes, hand-picked feet, it looked a few years older than author, it was ALOT bigger than author, it (odly) has some of authors facial features (what?) And this creature was "bowguy! We will continue with our experiments later go and do as the boss said." Marthin kindly says. Bowguy grumbled something. He also has a sad look on his face. He didnt want to kill Mathew. He liked Mathew very much but bowguy HAD to do what cypress says because-anyway, bowguys slowly flew out of the lab and searched around for Mathew.

Team eclipse base.

Mathew was screaming like a banshee and running down the halls extremely fast. He ran past Alex parents (who where wondering what was going on), many labs, grunts, rooms, admins rooms and member rooms. Eventually he ran in to a dead end and bowguy unfortunately found him. Bowguys put his hand out and telepathically lifted Mathew into the air. "BOWGUY PLEASE!!! THINK OF ALL THE GOOD TIME WE'VE HAD!!! THINK OF ALL THE HOTDOGS IVE SHARED WITH YOU!!!" Mathew screamed. Bowguy was reluctant to kill Mathew. Boyguy will admit that he and Mathew have had an amazing friendship. Boyguy felt very bad for what he wa about to do to mathew but he has to stay with cypress. Whether he liked it or not. Due to some... personal reasons... "BOYGUY PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!! IM YOUR FRIEND..." Mathew begged. A tear went down one of bowguys eyes. Boyguy then Telapathicly threw Mathew into a wall so hard that it killed him due to the impact. Blood splattered the wall as Mathew hit it. Mathew fell down onto the ground. Boyguy went closser  crouched down and picked him up. "I'm sorry.... you were a good friend... I-I have a mission and cypress said he would help me along as I help with his...." whispered boyguy with a Male robotic voice. Boyguy landed on the ground and walked and walked....

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that. I dont really have much to say so peace!😎