Chapter 8

"Leona, for the love of--! Wake up."

"Can't you see that I'm sleeping? I command to leave me be."

"And I want you awake, I command it." Dorothea huffed out, before sighing.

Leona's room was pitch black, as the things that blocked the beautiful sunlight. Opening it to let the light go through, she heard a groan from the lion, but she merely didn't mind it and continued to do her tasks on waking him up.

Next, was taking the blanket away from the man's hold.

That will be difficult, indeed.

He was more strong than she was when it comes to physical stuff, and his sleepiness  won't help one bit.

"You have to wake up, Leona." She tried calling out one more, before making an attempt on taking the blanket out of his hold. Of course, that didn't work when his grip was incredibly tight and it would be a waste  to rip the heavy fabric.

"I want something in return." The male finally turn to her, a smug look on his face.

Dorothea was aware he would not back down, and well, her ego is just as big as the whole school, anyway.

"You can't just think everything needs to go your way." She replied, sighing.

"Then, you can kiss your classes goodbye." 

His reply was making her feel pressured once more, and a little angry for not listening. Class will start in about fifteen minutes, and if she doesn't make this lion get ready then she's about to skip her first subject.

Well, at least her ego is gone, rather than her grades.

"Alright, I get it. Fine, anything you want, just go and hurry before time runs out." She hurriedly decided against her own will, and when the prince heard that, he smirked once more before going to the bathroom.

The princess waited as if a whole decade went passed her before she heard a click on the bathroom door. Good, he's done with his routine, if he did have one.

His uniform was a little wrinkled, as his tie was nowhere to be seen. Walking towards the Dorothea, the princess immediately thought that maybe he would want a hairbrush to detangle all those locks.

"You must make haste, I do not want to go to detention." She said, handing him the tool. Leona eyed it a little, before brushing it away in front of him.

And, with that all-knowing smug look, the bastard kissed her.

Dorothea was so sure he tasted the chocolate she ate earlier, which made her slightly sigh into the kiss. Placing the hairbrush on the side of the table, she then lets him as he wants for a couple seconds.

After all, a deal is a deal.

Running out of breath, she finally decided to pull away a little.

"There. You've got your deal, now let's go." The princess stated, before pushing him towards the door and to the school where classes were waiting for the both of them.

Thankfully, the both of them went to their own classroom before the professor went and started the lesson. As she took her notes, the person beside her could only grin, and as the teacher was facing somewhere else, she took her face into her palms.

"You're blushing, your grace." Emma laughed. "Something happened when you woke him up, I assume?"

Dorothea didn't have anything she could reply after her handmaiden said that. Instead, she could only get even more flustered and swat her hand away from Emma's hold.

"It's not bad to fall in love, your grace. It's simply the way of life." Emma whispers, not wanting to put her lady into a bad mood.

Truth to be told, she was happy to see her princess in that state. Dorothea was never the type to express her true feeling to anyone, let alone let herself be caught and trapped into that one horrible emotion.

Before the lady could say reply to that, the professor ended the discussion as he left together with his belongings. Now, it was time to freshen up before taking the other classes that will be done on another room.

"Thank you for the advice, Emma." Said Dorothea, facing the female before taking a step back. "You shouldn't hold back, either. If you want, I can even pay for your wedding."

Emma wanted to say something else, but her grace has already left. 

She smiled, before sighing.

After school, Dorothea decided to get the papers the headmaster (again) gave her. At this point, she was really confused if the headmage keeps on mistaking her as the Housewarden of this dorm.

She walked all the way to the real Housewarden's room, and knocked on the door. When she heard nothing, she sighed.

He must be asleep, again.

"Excuse me." She said, and when she saw that the door was unlocked, she opened it slightly to reveal her form. Obviously, the lion was sleeping on his bed, still in his school uniform.

Sevens, he didn't even think of changing.

But, then again, she needs to do homework after this, so best be making haste instead of just standing still.

"The headmaster gave me these papers that needs to be done, deadline will be next week, Monday." Dorothea said, before sitting on the edge of his bed, continuing. "You better finish this, or else it'll be my death."

Leona opened an eye, before he gestured to just place the papers on the nearby table. To this, the princess nodded in understanding as she puts them there with gentleness.

"Well, I'll be--!"

She didn't get to end her sentence as she was pulled towards him. Wow, he does have strength in him. Her figure landed on his bed, his hands found its way on her waist.

Does this mean her homework will be delayed?

"Leona, I need to--!"

"Shut up, stay still for an hour."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Did I stutter?"

Sighing once more, Dorothea could only find herself some other entertainment. She wasn't sleepy, which is already normal at this point, so she took out her phone and just decided to put it at that.

Then, her phone got a notification from her research partner. He sent a text that they could plan their research this weekend, which is tomorrow. She didn't have anything to do, so she replied and then, it was settled.

Leona, who was behind her, saw it all.

Huh, so she'll be having company tomorrow?

Bet.

He suddenly sits up, to which the princess was confused about. Facing him, she realized his figure really was tall.

"Did something happen..?" She trailed off, to which Leona only scoffed about.

He leaned in towards her figure, his hands on her hips so she couldn't escape. However, instead of her lips, it was another part he wanted to claim.

Her neck.

He closed the distance as he nibbled, and used his fangs, sinking it just a little. Dorothea's eyes widened, but she didn't stop him. It was all too late now, so she could only sigh instead, gripping his clothes.

"Don't cover them tomorrow."