Yours Truly

Hello! Another month means, another small story to continue this series!

And finally, we finished book 2.

So without further ado, original characters' description time!

___

Name: Dorothea Celestine-Louveremont

Similar to/Inspired by: None

Likes: Driving late at night, having personal time for herself without worrying about paperwork, and coffee

Dislikes: When someone doesn't have proper manners

Appearance:

Dorothea is a woman who reached adulthood, so that means she's taller than most girls at school. She has brunette hair, which is a little bit more darker than Leona's, and has golden eyes to match.

As a princess, she was used to wearing heavy, layered dress, but she certainly doesn't mind having her styles changing every once in a while.

Personality:

When she's a diplomat, she was taught to be kind and always talk in a gentle voice, paired with a small smile and delicate features.

However, as a person, she was a little messy. She likes loud music, and she has her own set of imperfections that's covered up with the personality she uses every time someone is in the room.

Signature Spell: I make peace

It's more of a sentence spell, so it will activate best when you use it in a sentence that's formed by the user.

It has the ability to make the person you're talking to shut their mouth and lose their voice. But as expected, it wears off after an hour or two.

Trivia:

The name "Dorothea" is inspired by Taylor Swift's song "Dorothea", and it connects to the fact that Dorothea left her hometown to achieve her dreams in the city.

In her case, she was ordered to leave her kingdom to pursue and get along with other kingdoms. On a similar sense, leaving the palace was a sort of relief for her and even without dreams, she still achieved so many there.

Charlotte was named after her.

She had another arranged engagement after Leona Kingscholar, but it didn't end well, either.

Dorothea has this thing called "Insomnia" which is a common sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep.

___

Name: Emma Sinclair

Similar to/Inspired by: None

Likes: Making homemade tea, and combing through soft hair

Dislikes: People who doesn't have a presentable appearance

Appearance:

Emma is a girl with delicate, dark blonde hair and matching green eyes. She's tall since she wears heels most of the time, but without them, she's shorter than most ladies her age.

She's doesn't care that much about what she wears. As long as it's presentable and pretty, then she will wear them with no complains.

Personality:

Most of the time, Emma is a girl with a sharp tongue. She tries to make sure she doesn't offend people that much unlike most, but she just can't help it. A perfectionist stays a perfectionist, they say.

Signature Spell: I was her

It gives her the ability to change and shapeshift into anything she wishes.