Chapter 2

When you reached home you were quick to switch the tv on before grabbing some food from the fridge.

I already feel sick.

The mere thought of going out with Michael was enough for you to throw up. The man kept on bugging you and you couldn't really do anything, at least not right now. You understood that he liked you but you still found him creepy.

Your phone suddenly go off and you're quick to answer it when you see that it's your friend Melanie.

'Mel? Hey! What's up?'

'(Y/N)! I've finally moved into my place! You wanna catch up? Or do you want me to come over?'

You look over at the tv, 'yeah, maybe coming over would be best, I'm really tired'.

'But not tired enough to talk to me! I'm on my way!'

The line goes dead and you chuckle to yourself, she's such a weirdo, and that was why you loved Melanie. You met Mel a few years back when you were studying photography back in your hometown. You've been friends ever since.

Your phone makes another noise and you sighed when you noticed an unknown number. You answered it out of curiosity.

'Hello?'

'(Y/N)?'

Oh what the hell?! Michael?!

You were close to ending the call but you wondered what he had to say.

'How'd you get my number?'

'You... Gave it to me- anyway, when are you free?'

I'm sorry, what?

You were lost for words for a few moments, 'I uh... Look I just got home, and I haven't really relaxed yet-'.

'Right! Yes, that's right, I'm sorry, I'm a little excited that's all'.

Oh boy, I feel bad.

You felt terrible but you weren't going to go out with him.

'Look Michael'.

You step into the kitchen and move over to the sink where the window was which overlooked the street.

'I don't know when I'm going to be free to be honest'.

You hear him chuckle, 'that's alright, I've got your number now so you can just text me or call me'.

'Yeah uh, that sounds-'.

You stop mid sentence when you notice a black car turn into the driveway of the house opposite yours.... John's house... You didn't recognise the car at all which was what caught your attention. Even the woman who stepped out of the car.
Your heart sank when you realised that John may be seeing someone... And she was beautiful.

Who the hell is this bitch?!

'Uh hey Michael?'

'Yeah?'

'What does tomorrow look like for you?'

'Shit tomorrow? Yeah I can do that!'

You felt a little better now, but of course there was still that awe full feeling at the pit of your stomach.

Just soldier through it, you can do it!