Chapter 4

Author's POV

After reaching the mansion , Abhishek and Bhairav were lost in somewhere .

When Abhishek tried to say something it seems Bhairav is out of the station. And when Bhairav tried to say something seems like Abhishek is not listening at all.

" umm sir ?" Bhairav tried to speak .

"SIIRRR!!"

"Huh?huh_bolo "
[Hmm say]

Bhai tu bolo toh bol rha h pr sunna nhi chahta h !🙃

" Ouchh!" Abhishek bumped in the nearby table .

"Sir__tum__Mera matlab aap thik toh haina ?" Bhairav asked being worried .
[Sir_you__I mean are you  okay ?]

"Haan tum nacho" next moment he was embrassed now.
[Yes you dance ]

"WhAtt?!" Bhairav could not digest the line .

" hain__nhi mera matlab __main thik hu tum abhi jao " He was feeling embrssed now.
[ __no I mean__you may leave now I'm okay ]

Both of the men are dealing with their inner dilemma and tried to keep it hidden from one another .

But being childhood friends and bestfriends both of them noticed this. But choosed silence over violence .

Seems like Abhishek is lost somewhere since he saw the girl in temple and on the other side Bhairav is also unable to throw the thought of the girl he met with .

Both of them were lost in their own world but never missed their works .

*****************************************

At night , Bhairav was lying in his bed and was trying to sleep but only if God had show some mercy on him .

The face of the girl was flashing infront of him . Her big-round doe shaped eyes , her furrowed eyebrows,  the blush which she got after the falling incident and mostly her laughter. All though he had never saw her before and was quite irritated after their first met but today his mind and heart were saying something different.

He was unable to remove her thought from his mind .

An unknown smile has took place in his lips while his mind kept scolding him .

Abe saale , tu kyu soch rha h uske baare mein ? Remember you two had a fight right ?(his subconscious mind speak out)

[ you bastard ..why are you thinking about her Remember you two had a fight ?]

Pata h pr ...(he replied in a confusion)

[ I know but...]

Pr tu usko apne dimaag se nhi hata pa rha h . Hain na ?
Maybe you like her 😏 ( his subconscious now cleared his dilemma)

[ but you cannot remove her from your mind right ? ]

Chup kr kamina so ja . Kl bohot kaam h !( He tried to hide his emotions but ' dil k aage koi bol sakta h kya' )

[ shut up you bastard and sleep ..tomorrow I've a lot of work to do ]

Haan Haan mandir m Jaana h na ?(his subconscious mind keeps mocking him)

[ yes yes you've to go to the temple right ?]

Tujhe kaise pata ?

[ how do you know ?]

Chutiya ! Hu toh tera hi bi..  I mean hu toh tera hi jo bhi hu .
(Shitt! Kya bolna chahta tha ye😳)

[ Fucker ! Afterall I'm your wi__I mean I and you are same ]

Haan thik h ab so ja !
[OK now sleep]

Aur tu raatbhar soch uske baare m .
[And you keep on thinking about her the whole night ]

Waise ladki acchi h . Hot bhi h kyu😏
[By the way the girl was good enough and hot too ]

Tu phir bola na __
[Youuu...]

Ok ok bye tu sochta reh m chala !😂(his subconscious mind left not before winking on him)
[OK ok you keep on thinking I'm going now ]

"Huhh!!" He huffed out.

"Waise wo kuch galat bhi nhi bol rha tha" his heart spoke out to defend his brother.

[ he was not wrong although ]

"Chup karo yaar tum dono " He groaned irritatedly and threw a pillow in the air which hitted the wall and buried his face in another pillow , tying to sleep .

[Shut up both of you]

He then remembered about the Anklet. He hurriedly brought the Anklet and keep watching it . He was thinking something and smiling like a small kid who had just find his lost car in the bushes !

After sometime dealing with his thoughts he kept the jewellery in his closet and went to sleep .

*****************************************

"Fuckkk it !!! She was really beautiful but why am I thinking about it ? Aarggh!!main pagal ho jaunga! "

[Arghh ...I'll become crazy ]

On the other hand Abhishek was continuously fighting with the thoughts .

For one second he was really mesmerized by her moves.

But the great Abhishek Singh Ranawat successfully hid his emotions.

Wanna meet her once ? His subconscious mind spoke out now.

What the fuck! NEVER!

Okayayy seems like someone is trying to hide his feelings huhh😏 his mind mocked him.

Btw you can meet her just go to the temple daily maybe she will be also there.

Impossible!! Just because of my mother I had to keep my fucking feet in the temple today doesn't mean that I will go daily there.

Fine then miss her. His mind said.

He closed his laptop and went towards his bed hoping for some good sleep.

After sometime sleep engrossed him.

Did you find it interesting?
I was thinking about Bhairav , he really smiled at a girl unbelievable 😭.

And wait , he also kept that payel with him wowww...koi mujhe bhi aisa ladka de do..

Don't forget to like and comment for next update.