Chapter 8

Author's POV

Nirmala kept her phone in the nearby table and then slept.

On the other side , Mahek told Bhairav everything that she gave his number and call could come anytime soon so he has to be ready for the questions along with answers.

..

..

..

..

Next day:

Nirmala woke up as usual and after freshen up she came to check on Payel .

After seeing her sleeping a smile crept on her face but suddenly she remembered that she had Bhairav's number .

She quickly went to her room and after taking a deep breath she dialed his number .

After 3 rings Bhairav received her call .

" Hello? " Bhairav

" Hello,  beta remember me ?I'm Payel's mother ." Nirmala gave her identity.

" ji aunty namaste . Kaisi h aap?" Bhairav enquired.

" Thik hu beta , tum kaise ho ?" Nirmala asked .

"Ji thik thak"bhairav replied.

"Beta actually I want to ask you something about your friend umm__Abhishek right ?" Nirmala now asked.

"Yes aunty . But what happened? " Bhairav knew everything but still waited for her to speak up .

" beta do you know that your friend likes my daughter . I mean __wo__usdin Maine notice Kiya tha car m aur mahek se bhi pucha toh do u know anything? " Nirmala asked .

" Aunty actually __he loves your daughter since 2 months and now he wants to marry her with your concern " Bhairav spit out.

" But see child , I'm a mother , how can I give my daughter's hands without knowing anything about the groom . You are his friend right ? You must be know about him ." She said.

"Um_aunty__actually "

" What does he do ?" She asked .

Bhairav thought "if I tell her that he is a mafia lord then she will never agree to this marriage.  I have to lie now .Fuckk!"

"Um_aunty he is having a business " Bhairav lied her .

"Business of ?"Nirmala asked.

"Ahmm__of clothes aunty " Bhairav nervously said .

"Hmm. Where does he lives ?" Nirmala again asked .

" In Hyderabad aunty " Bhairav told her but fortunately this time he didn't lie .

" Does his parents know about this ? I would like to talk to them can u give me their number please? " Nirmala asked now.

"Yes aunty sure ! Note it 98********" Bhairav gave her the number of Abhishek's mother without any single thought .

After talking for sometime they ended the call and Bhairav was now worried about Abhishek's reaction .

But was happy at the same time .

..

..

..

..

Here Nirmala was thinking about Abhishek.

" He looks decent and quite smart . May be he is a good person and would look after my child . But I have to talk to his parents first .
But before that I should talk to payel if only she is ready to marry now ! " She thought .