Chapter 22

Author's POV

The door opened & revealed her husband . Abhishek stepped inside and found something fishy . As per his knowledge , Payel never keeps their room dark . Even at night she used to keep a dim light on .

No , it's not like she is scared of darkness but she don't like it much . But today , it seems like Payel didn't paid any attention .

He entered & closed the door . He moved towards his right to switch on the lights but his doubt was getting into deep as he could smeel her chocolate fragnance in the room which was indicating her presence . As soon as he switched on the light & the fan , his eyes fell on the ground left him in complete shock & fear .

Payel was laying there unconsciously . Her whole body was covered with sweat & hairs sticking to her face & neck .

He ran towards her and picked her in his arms " Payel ! Payel ! Payel utho! ...payel what happen Payel..please wake up jaan !"

He was patting her cheeks to gain her consciousness.  But she was laying lifelessly on the bed .

Abhishek brought a glass of water and splashed some drops over her face . After sometime she got some senses . Seeing her eyes & lips moving he got his life back .

He was about to call her but heard something  . So he went near her lips and tried to listen to her murmuring . 

" Om namah shivay__pl_please do_dont let him co_come back _pleaseee"

Abhishek was shooked to his core after listen to her .  He couldn't think anything at that instant . So he called the doctor .

.
.
.
.
.

" Sir , Ma'am has got a panick attack . But don't worry I gave an injection.  She will wake up after 3-4 hours ...umm...Sir may I ask you something?  "

" Say ! " Abhishek's cold yet dangerous voice shook the doctor instantly . But he gathered some guts & splitted those words .

" Sir , does Ma'am have some kind of dark past ...I...I mean ..she got a panick attack so ..perhaps she has got her flashback .." He was shuddering but spoke out finally .

Abhishek remained silent for sometime . The doctor understood that he's not getting his answers anytime soon so he thought of leaving .

" Doctor ! If you love your life then just don't  tell anyone about your presence here . Okay ? " Hearing him the doctor silently gulped his saliva and meekly assured him & flew off .

" I fucking promise you jaan ,who ever the fuck he is ill make sure he will be begging for his death ! " After casting a last glance Abhishek left Payel to rest .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a few hours , Payel got back her consciousness . She opened her eyes only to found him sleeping beside her feet .

He was looking adorable with slightly pouty lips and heavy lashes which were protecting his eyes . She was admiring him  . Soon she felt his eyes moving & the next second he opened his eyes .

He quickly sat up and began checking her assuring himself that she's not hurt anywhere .

" Payel are you OK?  Just tell me you're not hurt anywhere ..." He was blabbering non stop just like a cute little child who got his mother after so many days and complaing to her . She smiled and said " I'm OK Abhi . Kya hoga mujhe ? "

[ what will happen to me ?]

But her heartbeat increased when she saw his eyes darkening . He stood up & she gulped as if she understood his question .