Chapter 19

Warning 🔴  extremely mature content 18+

.
.
Read at your own risk ,don't blame me later

Now go 👇

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV

After dinner everyone retired to their respective rooms.  Mahek and Bhairav also stayed there with them .

Abhishek closed the door behind after Payel entered.

"Huh da_dawaza kyu __band kiya ?"

He didn't replied her instead he smirked and began approaching her with hungry look as if he would eat her raw right on the spot .

She stepped back but soon fell on the bed.  Getting a Chance he hoovered over her and placed his lips near her ear.

" Aaj ka dinner bohot tasty tha " He wispered to her ear making her blush .

She wispered back with a thanks and he immediately bit her earlobe in a sensual manner .

"Ahh__Abhi!" She moaned which encouraged him more and he started his way starting with her lips .

He attacked on her soft pink lips . He kissed or better say was eating her lips raw . He sucked her lower lip and bit there harshly.

"Uhhh__uhAbhiii umm" she tapped on his chest telling hum to stop . He left her to breathe.

" this was your gift for tasty dinner " He said and she looked away while blushing .

" I told you not to run away from me but you always run away like I'm a cat who is chasing you" He wispered .

"You will get punishment baby _______ummm ummm umm"he started kissing her lips but a bit harshly this time .

He left her swollen lips and attacked her neck . He sucked her jaw and slide through her neck . He sucked and nibble there for sometime turning her on . He bit her neck making her insane . He marked her twice and looked into her eyes for further permission.

She looked into his eyes and moved her neck in left side giving him permission for further treatments . He smirked and attacked her neck .

He kissed , sucked and bit and again licked that area to ease her pain . He looked into her breasts which was raising and again going down showing how much she has turned on . She looked into his eyes , found him darkening his eyes . She then looked into her breasts and smiled and looked away and closed her eyes waiting for him to go there . But after waiting for sometime when she found her body was untouched , irritated by his acts she opened her eyes and found him sleeping next to her turning his face other side .

She confusingly looked at him .

"Why did you stop ? " She asked impatiently .

"Because I think you are not ready right now we can do it other time___" He said caressing her cheeks .

" I'm ready Abhi . I love you Abhi . I am all yours only . I want to be yours fully , please don't ignore me na " she pleaded . He looked into her eyes and found that her eyes were begging for a new beginning of their life .

"So finally,  you accepted me ? " He asked and she just smiled and nodded .

"Are you ready ? Because if I start once it will be difficult to stop me "

"Accha but I'm scared of you Mr. Abhishek Singh Ranawat.  You can try your ways "

Getting her bold reply he immediately hoovered over her and without giving her time he slammed his lips on  her . But this time she also reciprocates him . After a long pationate kissing session,  he went a little down and kissed her boobs over her saree .