Chapter 16

Author's POV

In a dark room a loud yet painful voice echoed in the whole room.

A man was tied with iron chains drained in his own blood . His white shirt was turning into crimson colour and his wounds were getting infected by leeches.

Two men were continuously beating him with thorned rods which made him almost dead .

A tall man came and kneeled infront of him and said " How dare you to touch my sister with those fucking hands of yours huh ? "

He was none other than our Bhairav .

He ordered the men to bring something.  The men brought it and gave it to him . Without wasting any time he poured the liquid over his hands and the man cried in pain .

As the voice echoed Bhairav laughed more loudly making everyone shiver .

Yes ,after Abhishek if anyone can rule them than he is Bhairav .

*ring ring*

Bhairav's phone rang and he moved aside while receiving the call .

After ending the call he went out and then came back with Abhishek.

Abhishek entered the basement with his dark yet calm aura . Everyone bowed before him and he took a chair infront of the man .

He removed his sunglasses and handed it to one of his man .

"Please le_let me __arghh gooohh__" the man begged infront of the devil of the hell .

"Done !" Abhishek smirked and took out his gun ,pointed towards him .

"No no no please sir please __let me go please have some mercy" the man joined his broken and melted hands which were released from the chains .

"Did you thought this before touching her ? No right ? Then what made you think that I will think something like that ? You bloody moron even thousands of bullets are not enough for you "

Abhishek get up from his chair and sat infont of him while his eyes darkened .

" You touched her with these fucking hands of yours right ? So now tell me __what was your experience?  "

Abhishek picked a chopper from the table and turned towards him who had already done in his pants .

"Look you can't even handle your urine than how are you gonna handle her ? Lemme tell you a secret __my queen is not some daddy's princess who would cry After molested . She is the queen ...the queen of this fucking man or better say devil of this fucking hell . She is the queen of my fucking life . I was mesmerized by her one glance but still didn't get the chance to touch her and you fucker even tried to kiss her __where ? __wrong target poor fucker that was my place to devour not yours "

Abhishek uttered those words while chopping his fingers infront of his eyes .

The poor man had no other chance but all he could do is pray for his death cause life was far away from him now .

"Aaaahhhhhhh___aahhhhh___noooo sir pleaseeee ahhh forgiiiivee meee si_ahhhhhhhh" his loud voice echoed in the basement.

Everyone looked down and closed their eyes in horror as they could feel his situation but they have no way to save him from the devil .

The poor man continued to beg for his life or better say death but only if Abhishek would show any mercy.

After chopping his right hand fingers Abhishek ordered his men to remove all his clothes.

After removing the clothes , Abhishek brought a magnifying glass from the table and tried to look at something by Bending down.

" 5'2 inch ! Only this much ! Don't you feel shame with such mini organ of yours ? And you think you can satisfy her with this ? Poor bloody fucker__ oops horny bitch right ? Wanna know my length?  It's 7'4 inch . And believe me I'm waiting patiently for thar night when she will come and ask me to accept her although I have accepted her as the biggest part of my life long back but still I'm warring for her words and you thought that you could satisfy her with that bud like organ of yours ...so sad huhh"