Chapter 12

Author's POV

After entering the room Payel's eyes widened in shock and surprise .

She was standing infront of a big no...a very very huge king room .

Although she has not visited thevwhole mansion till now but she could bet that this was the biggest and most charming room in the whole mansion.

Every inch of the room was screaming richness .

There was a big glass door which leads to a balcony .

She saw another door in the room and guessed it might be bathroom .

The room was painted in dark themes .

Yeah just like his heart . All dark ! She thought and twitched her lips .

But its quite beautiful yaar ! She again thought .

After standing there for sometime she went inside and sat on the bed .

It was quite soft and big enough to fit 3 people.

Yeah your family right ? Her subconscious mind mocked her .

She ignored her thoughts and went inside the bathroom After taking her clothes which was giver by her mother in law .

After 30 mins she came out from bathroom wearing a light pink kurti .

She was very tired and having a slight headache due to crying.

She was scrolling through her phone when her mother in law came to call her for the dinner .

She stood up to face her just when she noticed her runny nose and puffy eyes .

Her mother in law sensed that she was very tired so she brought the food to her room and made her eat with her hands .

Payel was glad to see her kindness towards her .

Her eyes moistened and she hugged her mother in law.

"Kya hua Payel ghar ki yaad aa rhi h ?" Her mother in law  asked her .

In reply she just nodded her head and hugged her tightly .

"Koi baat nhi tum Mujhe apni dusri maa samjho Haan" she patted her head and made her sit straight.

After eating dinner , they were talking for sometime and Payel got to know that Abhishek has some work so he will return in late night .

Hearing this she sighed in relief thinking now she would be able to sleep properly.

After talking for some more time , her mother in law went out leaving her alone .

As soon as she leaves , Payel laid down on the bed and closed her eyes .

All the scenes of today has flashed infront  of her eyes . She still could not believe that her whole life has changed in just a day .