Chapter 11

I told you that i will update after my exams but see your love couldn't resist me from updating .

I have some changes in the previous chapter : I have added the picture of mandap .you guys can check it .

But I has decided one thing that now I will update the next chapter only if the vote reach at 100 and 30 comments and atleast 2 followers .

I'm sorry guys but what can I do now ?

You guys don't support me ! I can see the difference between viewers and voters that's why I've to do this .

Sorrryyyyy 😔

Ab toh mereko support krdo re😭..

.
.
.
.
.
...

.
.
.
.
.
...

Author's POV

They were sitting in the temple and the pandit began to chant mantras .

Bhairav , Mahek and Nirmala were standing just behind them .

A glimpse of tension , happiness,  overwhelming and a little confusion was clearly visible in Nirmala's eyes.

She was happy because finally her daughter would get her love of life . She was in tension because she knew her daughter .

She is soft hearted and kind but she will never forgive her betrayers. She won't kill them but she will not spare them also .

And after this incident it was quite difficult to say if she would talk to her mother in these 3-4 months .

Mahek was quite happy for her bestfriend.

But somewhere she was also sure that Payel is hell angry with her and won't talk to her before a month .

But still she was happy as Abhishek and Payel are getting married now .

Here Bhairav was just thinking how to save his sister from their dark world .

She was quite naive and unaware of that world which was totally different from her own one .

But he was determined to keep her safe anyhow .

And also he was happy for his friend.  He had never seen him so much happy in all these years . But after her entry he had changed himself .

At first he had only one side but now he has another side which is existing only for her , his wife , his love , his Payel .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Payel's POV

Till tomorrow I was so happy thinking that finally I could get back into my normal lifestyle , away from this man .

But see , how fate has played this deadly game with me .

Yes a deadly game , where I am unable to live even for a single minute.

This monster is gonna become my husband after a few minutes.

Ahhh...I can't believe this ! How can this be possible Haan?  How God can betray me ?

Aaj toh mere Shiv ji ne bhi mera saath nhi diya .

And in sabko toh main dekh lungi !

Like seriously man ! My own mother , my own bestfriend who is like a sister to me , and Bhairav bhaiya inko toh Maine apne bhai jaisa mana tha ! These people also betrayed me .