Chapter 15

Author's POV

Abhishek and Payel were drowned into each other's eyes .

One was trying to express himself while the other pair was fighting with her heart and brain .

Meri subhah ho tumhe
Aur tumhe shaam ho

He twirled her around and then pulled her closer interwined their hands .

Tum dard ho
Tumhi aaram ho

He tightened his grip on her waist  and lipsing the lyrics .

Meri duaaon se aati hai
Bas ye sada

Meri hoke humesha hi rahena kabhi na kehna alvidaaaa ...

Ahhaa Haa haaann Haan Haan haanaaa
Oohhooo oooooo ohohohooooo!!!

He lifted her and twirled around the kept her down and placed a soft kiss on her neck making her numb at his reactions .

This time it was her turn :

Teri baahon mein
Hain meri donoo jahaan

She hold his hands and swing it in a arched manner .

Tu rahe jidhar
Meri jannat wahin

She touched his face with her soft palm in a soothing manner while he just closed his eyes feeling their proximity.

Jal rahe agan
Hain jo yeh doo tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi
Meri mannat yahin

She came from his back and hugged him from behind while he just kept his eyes closed keeping his palm above hers feeling their heartbeat .

Tu meri aarzoo
Main Teri aashiqie

Tu meri shayari
Main Teri maashiquie

She came forward and stood before him .

Talab Talab Talab!
Bas Teri Hain mujhe

Nazon mein tu Nasha
Banke ghulna yuhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna
Tu haq yeh Ada

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna kabhina kehna alvidaaa!!

They arched back in SRK style and the song continues :

Meri subhah ho Tumhi
Aur Tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho
Tum hi aaram ho

Meri duaaon se aati Hain
Bs yeh sada

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna kabhina kehna alvidaaaaaaaa!!

He again lifted her and twirled around then the background music starts and both lost in each other's eyes .

Suddenly they heard the sounds of applauses and their senses came back .

His parents were smiling at them and payel felt embrassed and blushed like a cute strawberry.

Abhishek found her as his warmth and wanted to hug her tightly but he knows that was not the right time .

She quickly released herself from his arms and went somewhere  blushing while he just stood there looking at her running figure , sighed *