6.

"Oh shit. Look at the place i came for this motherfucker."

I was staring at my phone screen, which was in full brightness. But still, it made my eyes so wide that I couldn't see properly. I looked around, hoping to see the place i came.

Yes, i came here for freak. I came here for the guy that i called freak. I was just talking to myself. I was also getting angry because i had the latest phone with the best updates, but i still couldn't find a fucking address. This was embarrassing. Then, i just deleted the app that helped me with the address, and then installed it again. This time, it worked. It showed that freak's house was a minute away.

After passing 2 dark streets, i stopped in front of a big mansion, and it was the time when i heard my speaker say "You have reached the destination."

When I finally calmed down, i felt weird, i didn't think that freak would live in a place looking like this. So he was rich. Well, it was kinda obvious that he was rich, since we study in the same private school. But i always thought that he was a scholarship student.

I murmured again, and started to make plans to enter the house. I wanted to ring the bell, but it was too late, and it was also dangerous because his dad was a maniac.

I couldn't say that i came for your son, that would probably make him furious. If i messages freak, he would kick me out because he had some secrets. He definitely had a secret but he didn't want me to know, which made me more curious and suspicious.

When i was looking around the garden, i saw a light switch on from a room. I ran to hide in the walls of the house. I was scared, i didn't wanted to get caught. I slowly tried to look inside, and i saw nobody. Just then, in a second of a blink, a body walked to the room.

My eyes opened widely, because the person i was seeing was no one but the freak.

But then, my smile just disappeared. When i saw the injuries in freak's back, it made me feel so fucking down. What had happened to him, I wondered.

I saw his pants getting slowly bleedy, because of the heavy bleeding. His body was shaking when he tried to took off his shirt. He looked my way, and i tried to hide myself in a way where i can see him, but he couldn't see me.

His face was bruised so badly, and it was the second i realized that my vision was getting blurry. I was almost crying, but i blinked and stopped myself. I stared at the box he was holding, it was full of medicine.

"Gemini?"

It was the first time i heard him call my name in real life, and to he honest, it kinda made me feel weird.

I freezed when i heard my name. I slowly gulped and tried to hide myself. But he already saw me. He ran to the window and shouted.

"Oh lord!"

He ran to the door and locked it, before coming to the window and helping me inside.

I slowly climbed up. It was kind of high, that's why i needed to stay in a rock, but his hands were holding me. Then, within 2 actions, i jumped through the opened window, and entered the room.

He couldn't walk properly, and i couldn't even breathe, when my t-shirt got bleedy because he touched me, but i couldn't care less.

"Fuck! Fourth what happene.."

He covered my mouth quickly and grabbed my waist. Even though this was a bad situation, we still had a weird tension between us. I was looking at his face, but it wasn't because i was disgusted. It was because i tried to hold myself from crying but when i saw him groan in pain was the last straw for me.

"I will let go of you, but only if you stay quiet, okay, beautiful?"

Beautiful? Oh damn..

The second straw hit me and i nodded, and he finally let me go. He looked ashamed and embarrassed, he probably didn't want me to know this. I hated myself because of my curiosity.

His hand was still holding my waist, and his left hand touched my cheek. He slowly caressed my face. What was happening to my heart, i had no idea. It felt like, it.. was like love.

I never knew it. I never knew how it felt.

"You look so tiny in my hands.."

He smiled, like everything was okay, and i played with his hair.

"What happened, Fourth, please tell me..?"

"Gemini, i want to hug you, please.."

"We can't. You have bruises Fourth, it will hurt."

Fourth started to cry, and it honestly made my heart crushed. I hugged him, so carefully, and we slowly fell to the floor.

"Okay, calm down, see i'm hugging you right now.."

"I need you..."

"I'm here now, baby, you can hug me however you want. You can kiss me, cuddle me to sleep, talk to me. As long as i'm with you, i swear, i won't let anyone to hurt or to touch you."

I swore to him, i swore that i wouldn't let anyone to hurt or touch him, knowing that i was going to be the one to do that. I was so fucking heartless, i really was. I swore for nothing, i knew it wasn't going to mean something anyway. And until our lifes were going to go upside down, we will live with the promises we gave to someone.

If i confessed everything now, it would be the end of us, i knew. He wasn't feeling well anyway, and know it would be hard for him. But i couldn't wait for him to fall in love with me and hurt him more.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I didn't. I just wanted to get rid of the video where we made the bet, and end everything.

When he finally calmed down a little, he pushed me away, and he looked afraid. He thought i felt disgusted by his blood, but i actually didn't. He looked at me from a close distance we had, after him pushing me, and i smiled comfortably.

I opened my arms for him, and he slowly crawled back to me. He looked like a kitten who lost its owner, he crawled to my chest and i honestly couldn't hug him tighter than this.

"Baby.."

"Please go home. I can't risk anything, if he catches you it will be the end for us. Please Gem, go home. I don't want our next meeting to be in heaven."

"Fourth, he can't kill us."

"He can, he can kill us, but i promise I'll protect you as much as i can. I won't let anything happen to you before me."

"Fourth, please don't talk like this, please, my heart can't take it anymore, love."

Fourth sobbed quietly, and what he said next literally made me feel so sick to my stomach.

"Why can't i be happy for once?"

"No, no baby. You can be happy. We have each other now."

And that night, i carried him to his bed, slept next to him. He cuddled me, and he was shaking. He felt fear, and honestly i was happy that i could be his safe place. When he slept, i could finally let him go and cleaned his body. I also changed his clothes in the middle of the night. He felt uncomfortable, he also woke up once and called out my name.

"I'm here baby. I'm coming now."

I came back to my place next to him, and we hugged.

That night, i didn't sleep with freak. I slept with Fourth Nattawat, his bruises, and my tears.

"And at night time, when there was nothing to do, and the house was empty, i would always think of you."

🌃

Hii!! First chapter without texting! I really love this one, and I honestly feel very dramatic while writing this. I know, you feel it coming soon, and i also thought that i can make it a little more calm. But, i can't find any ways to write it without sobs and screams.

See you in next chapter 🤍

freak | geminifourthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें