26.

"What do you mean by my mom?"

"I don't know."

Fourth looked at Gemini feeling totally different and weird. What the fuck? What are they talking about?

Fourth's mom is dead. That could be impossible.

"Gemini. You know my mom is-"

Gemini came closer to him and held him up in his lap. While caressing his head, he spoke with a calm voice tone.

"The police called you, baby. But if you don't want to go, I can go there for you."

Fourth was still feeling so awkward. Gemini felt it, he was seeing it in Fourth's eyes. He knew his boyfriend was uncomfortable with the situation they were in. Actually, he was in.

"Gemini, there is no way she is alive. She has a freaking grave. Also the hospital has reports about her death. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do anymore."

Fourth's eyes slowly got teary and glassy. He was going to cry if it was easy for him. But now, even crying was hard and not enough. Why would it always happen to him?

"Can't I enjoy my life, just for once?"

Gemini patted his back. He didn't want to see Fourth like this anymore. He wanted Fourth to always show his pretty smile to him, always be next to him looking strong. It was true that life really had a beef with him.

Gemini didn't wanted to hold it inside him anymore, so he just leaned closer and pulled his Fourth to a hug. Fourth immediately placed his head to the crook of Gemini's neck and held him closer as he started to cry. He didn't cry because he was hurt but he cried because Gemini was so thoughtful about him. It was so comforting, especially when Gemini started his full time romantic mouth again.

"You're doing your best honey. I promise, it's gonna get better soon. You did so well.. I'm proud of you na."

Gemini kissed Fourth's hair and Fourth held his shirtsleeves.

"Do you want to go on a vacation? Let's go somewhere for a few days. I don't know, Italy? States? Greece? Wherever you want to go, I can take you."

Gemini tried hard to make Fourth forget about the world and focus on himself.

"I don't want to see you cry anymore. It hurts me so damn much. Baby.."

Gemini placed his hand on Fourth's chin and lifted his face up to face him. He looked at his eyes directly, trying to show him the affection that he had for him. Only for him.

"I only want to disappear."

Gemini shook his head, trying to hide the tears and pain in his eyes. He was shaking his head in a fast motion, feeling panic all over him. No, that was not going to happen. Fourth is not disappearing from him again.

Fourth couldn't believe his own words too, but he really did want to disappear. It was obvious that world hated him for actually existing.

"Don't say that again.." Gemini cried out between his sobs. Fourth cussed himself for making him cry again.

"You can't disappear. You can't leave me. I don't care if I sound selfish, but Fourth, how can I live without you?"

"Gemini stop it.."

"I don't want to lose you."

Where is that sound coming from?

Oh, sorry, it's Fourth's heart shattering into pieces.

"I lost you once.. I don't even remember how my life was like that. Fourth, I lost you for a few weeks and it felt like years. What if I lose you forever now? Don't you have a little mercy for me Fourth? How long are we gonna suffer..?"