27.

Fourth stormed out of the room leaving his mom behind. Gemini saw that he was leaving so he ran to him. Fourth was also coming to his direction.

Fourth threw himself to Gemini's arms and Gemini held him. Gemini slowly caressed his back and whispered.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes, but I want to go home now."

"Okay baby, let's go." Gemini held Fourth's hand and intertwined their fingers together, and before leaving he asked.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat? I can get you desserts too. You've been a good boy."

"Good boy, my ass. I just wanna go home and sleep. My face hurts."

Gemini laughed and placed a kiss in Fourth's face. Fourth pushed him away, again making the excuse about him being disgusting with these bruises. But who cares?

Gemini kept kissing him, all the way back home. He loved when Fourth gave him his pretty smile and squeals. Gemini could do anything to hear those sounds forever.

When they arrived home, Gemini's parents asked about the deal with Fourth's mom. Gemini didn't let Fourth to tell them. They shouldn't know everything right? Fourth just made an excuse about being tired. He had no energy to explain himself. 

Fourth apologized and slowly walked up to Gemini's room. Gemini ran after him, and before he could enter the room, he pushed he door and left Fourth between him and the wall.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to cuddle me?"

Gemini smiled beautifully, but Fourth wasn't looking at him. He just shook his head which made Gemini's smile fade away. Gemini decided to wait for an explanation from Fourth. It wasn't like he found Fourth's mom or anything.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood right now."

"Not in the mood of what? Of cuddling with me?"

Fourth nodded and Gemini's hands slowly moved back into his sides. He was going to let Fourth to sleep alone. He looked so pure and innocent with the sad look in his eyes. He caressed his own hair and stepped back from Fourth.

"Okay, rest well."

Fourth just entered the room without even saying anything. Gemini was almost crying. Why his boyfriend was ignoring him like this? Weren't they supposed to be each other's safe spaces?

Gemini's face turned into a weird expression and he tried to wipe away his tears. Fourth knew what he did too well. He didn't know why he did that. Not at all.

Gemini walked back to the hall and saw his parents looking very worried. His mom ran to him and saw his son's sad face. She knew that he was sad.

"What happened, luk? What's with the expression? Where's your boyfriend?"

"He didn't want to sleep with me, mom. I'm just gonna sleep in the guest bedroom."

His mom let out a little gasp and she touched her son's face. She tried to make empathy with them, but it was hard for her to understand the teenagers.

"I thought you were inseparable. What's wrong now?" Gemini's dad said from his wife's back.

"Even the biggest lovers of the history were separated, dad, what's so special about us?"

His dad looked away when Gemini started to walk out of the hall. He was going to the guest bedroom. As soon as he entered, he checked his phone. Fourth wasn't online anywhere. He was already sleeping probably. It was evening.

Gemini tried to sleep, just to rest for a few hours, but he couldn't. Instead, he checked up on Fourth.

Once, he sneaked through the door and saw that Fourth was sleeping without a blanket. He got a blanket and covered Fourth's body with it, so he won't catch cold.

After that, he checked if he was awake, but Fourth wasn't. Gemini got him his favorite dessert and placed it to the desk next to his bed, hoping that Fourth would eat that. He drove an hour away just to get it from his favorite restaurant and made sure it was hot and creamy.

He didn't eat it.

For the third time, Gemini brought him food but saw that the dessert he left there was already cold. He placed the food next to it and left the room. He couldn't help but wonder if Fourth's face was still hurting.

Again, he couldn't help it. He slowly wiped Fourth's face with a cotton and applied cream to his face. This was getting boring. Fourth didn't wake up for hours and it was already dark.

Gemini decided to sleep, finally, but he had no idea that Fourth would wake up after him being asleep. After waking up from his 6 hour sleep, Fourth hardly opened his eyes and he immediately noticed the food on the desk. He was literally starving so he ate them without waiting for a second.

Before he could take a spoon of his dessert, he realized there was only one person who would do this for him.

Gemini. Gemini did it for him.

"Oh my.."

Fourth saw the medication box close to the bed, and also noticed that Gemini had wioed his face off and changed the medication from his face.

Gemini really was trying his best to be a good boyfriend. He was the greenest flag ever. But Fourth? He literally acted rude to him and now he was sleeping alone. Serves him right.

Fourth needed to go to his room as soon as possible. He literally ran from the room and immediately thought of going to the guest bedroom.

He walked downstairs, trying to make as little as possible noise to not wake anyone up.

He slowly opened the door of the guest bedroom, and saw his boyfriend's body. He had a pinky pout on his lips. He looked restless.

Fourth walked up to him, realizing that no one loved him more than this guy.

He kneeled down in front of the bed and faced Gemini. He was snoring and it wasn't embarrassing for Fourth.

He touched his face and started to caress it gently.

"Oh my good looking boy.."

He was so pretty. He was the prettiest in Fourth's eyes. He was the most precious, sweetest, cutest person ever and ever.

"How could I even say no to you? Where was my mind?"

Fourth crawled into the bed and laid down next to Gemini's body. He hugged his waist from the back extremely gently and kissed his neck. How could he be so rude, how could he be so selfish? This guy was ready to give him his life. He deserved everything. Everything. Including Fourth's love.

"My precious man. My love. My sole reason to breathe. My heart. My soul."

Fourth slowly whispered in his ear and started to make circles around his belly.

"I love you. I love you and if you ever ask me to give my life to you, I will do that. You're my kind of man. You are my soulmate."

🌃

The exam is so soon and i'm still writing. Wish me luck please 🍀