25.

Fourth's POV.

As I open my eyes with a new feeling I feel, I realize that my body felt better than yesterday. I loved this new feeling. The comfort, the happiness that was running through my veins. I couldn't even imagine that him and I would be like this.

Yes, you've heard me right. Him and I.

My boyfriend.

My Norawit.

His hands all over my body, his cheek placed on my head, the little pout on his lips. He was so beautiful. His eyelashes were so curly and long, people who use mascara would probably be jealous of him. I still couldn't get over the fact that this boy was mine. He belonged to me. Everything about him was mine. I was the one who held his hand, I was the one who could kiss him, I was the one he had planned the future with, I was in his arms.

I was his boyfriend.

He loved me and honestly nothing else in this world could make me feel more confident and happy than this. Fuck whatever he did in past, if we can't change the past, we can change the future.

For a few seconds, I thought that I was a little selfish to put him to this situation. He was a pure little boy, but I made him get involved with police, ruin his sleep with me and even beat someone else.

I lifted my head up and stared at him, like he was my favorite scene from a movie. A scene where there was nothing special, but still, you couldn't get enough of it.

I touched his face and tried to lean to him as closer as I could. I didn't want to be apart from him anymore. I didn't want any consequences in our lives. I wanted to make him happy, like he made me. He needed to experience the real love, and I was lucky I was chosen to live it with him.

My ugly bruises were not hurting anymore, but it was still looking extremely disgusting. I couldn't even let my boy kiss me with this face. I needed to get rid off of this immediately.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?"

I looked up again where I saw his face. He was awake now. I couldn't be happier. He tried to lean in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"Gemini, I'm disgusting. Don't kiss me please."

Gemini's eyebrows were raised as they formed a painful look. Gemini shook his head and touched my face slowly and gently. I tried to look away to avoid eye contact.

"Say that again and I will make you disgusted by my kisses."

He was so serious about these things where I called myself ugly or unattractive. But he hated them.

"You are the prettiest man alive and ever. No one, no one can have that much of a beauty like you. You're the prettiest."

I looked at him, trying to refuse to the things he was saying, but he stopped me.

"Come on, I will apply some medicine to your face, so your bruises won't hurt anymore."

"Can I just get plastic surgery to get rid of these?" I knew he was going to get mad.

"Nattawat Titicharoenrak."

"Don't you try to- wait, what did you just call me?"

He smiled at me, showing the best version of himself. I loved the way he smiled. He was mesmerizing. He suddenly caught me in his arms and stared at my eyes.

"Nattawat Titicharoenrak."

I was taken aback by my brand new name. I didn't expect it. Not at all. I just looked at him awkwardly.

"Don't look at me weirdly. You will get my surname when we get married."

Second shock. He was planning marriage with me. That was actually so cute. Thinking about it made me feel so good. Him and I, our family. Our kids maybe?

Nah Fourth, come back to your senses! Gemini hates kids. He wouldn't want to have one!

While I had planned everything in my brain, I already saw that he got the creams for my face. Moisturizer and a medication. Gosh I love this man so much!

"Let's get rid of this."

I nodded and he helped me to lay down while he was getting ready to give me a whole skincare routine. I also had some pills next to me. He poured me some water and gave Me two pills.

"Drink these. It will help your immune system to recover faster. And I will worry less."

I nodded again, because I couldn't say anything. I just wanted to enjoy the moment where my boyfriend was taking care of me. After I took the pills, he kissed me on the cheek as a reward.

Then, he applied the cream in his hand and placed the little liquid drops under my eyelids. It was cold, so he was blowing it desperately.

"I'm so sorry, baby, It's a little cold. But it will go  away when I caress it okay?"

"Gem, it's not a big deal."

His hand started to move around and apply the medication to my face entirely. I loved how gentle he was with me.

Just then, his phone started to ring and he accepted the anonymous call.

[Hello, who is this? Oh.. oh? Okay let me.]

With that, he left the room without saying anything to me. I was left there dumbfounded. I just shook my head and got up to change my clothes.

"Fourth."

His cold voice was giving me shivers.

"I just got a call from the police and,"

I was very confused. I waited for him to finish his sentence but he just couldn't do it. He looked as pale as a vampire. What was happening?

"They said your mom is looking for you."

🌃

Oh my god.
I accidentally slept when I was writing this so I couldn't get a chance to finish it. A few more chapters, and we will be done promise!