24.

After a few hours, Gemini was done with Fourth's paperwork. Police also came to have a conversation with him about what happened there. Fortunately, Gemini was honest about everything, so they knew he was innocent.

Gemini spent the last few hours sitting with Fourth, while they were waiting for the nurses to infrom them if they could leave or not. Fourth was lying in the hospital bed while Gemini was sleeping in his chest.

"Baby,"

Fourth whispered. He couldn't sleep. He was in pain, but he didn't say anything to Gemini about it. He wanted Gemini to sleep next to him. His chest and arms hurt so badly. But he couldn't just tell Gemini to get up.

When Fourth called his name, Gemini opened his eyes and nodded to let him know he was awake.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm kind of hurting, can you please wait until my bruises stop hurting? I promise I'll let you sleep with my as soon as possible."

Gemini blinked a few times when he realized that he had been sleeping on Fourth for hours. He quickly got up from the bed and held Fourth's hand.

"I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about it. Do you want me to call the doctor?"

Fourth smiled weakly, before shaking his head.

"I'm okay. It's just, they feel really tough and bad. I can't bear it anymore."

"Fourth, let me call the doctor please- or nevermind! Doctor! Mr. Patkiwin!"

Fourth placed his hand to his own chest and carefully caressed the part where it hurt him. When Gemini noticed, he took Fourth's hand and said,

"Let me, baby."

Gemini slowly caressed Fourth's chest and he placed his head to Fourth's hair. He kissed little strands, inhaling its unusual scent. His eyes were closing slowly because he felt the comfort there. Fourth's eyes also closed, he wanted to rest more. He needed to get his energy back as soon as he was out of this mess and hospital.

"My boy, my pretty boy."

Gemini was whispering him so many sweet words making his heart flutter with joy. Gemini kept caressing his hair, face and gave him a few kisses. Soon enough, the doctor was there to check him up.

They did the last check ups and Fourth was finally free to go home. Gemini called his dad's driver to pick them up because he couldn't think of driving and letting Fourth sit alone.

All the way home, Gemini kept asking Fourth if he was still hurting. It sounds boring, but for Fourth, it was more than he imagined and wanted. His boy was so thoughtful of these little things and it proved that he really cared and loved for him.

Fourth slept in Gemini's lap until they arrived at Gemini's house. Fourth still didn't know what to tell Gemini's parents.

They wouldn't see him like a freak right? He was normal. It was his dad.

When they entered the house, Gemini's parents were sitting in the couch. They seemed worried more than angry. Fourth tried to hide his face when they saw him, but Gemini held him closer to reassure him that it was okay.

Gemini's mom slowly walked up to them and touched Fourth's face slowly. It didn't hurt, but Fourth was afraid that whatever she had to say might hurt him.

"You're very welcome here, son, you can stay with us whenever you want."

Gemini's dad also came close, and patted Gemini's back. Fourth nodded to Gemini's mom and she hugged him unexpectedly.

She was trying to be careful, but Fourth let her to hug him. He was going to cry. He never felt mother's love even for once. The way she called him 'Son', didn't ask what happened, and now hugged him.

Is this how a mother's love feels?

"Actually, I think it's not right to let you go back to your own house, Fourth. Listen, I know, you don't want to feel like a burden. But you can stay with us. I'm not even kidding, or I am not saying this because of Gemini. You are also our son, since you love our son."

Fourth smiled as the tears of joy left his eyes. But whatever Gemini had to say was a little embarrassing.

"He will live with us when we get married anyway."

Gemini's mom laughed and Fourth shook his head. Gemini was so straightforward.

"Don't look at me like that, you will live with me, right? Or do you wanna have our own house so when we have se-"

Fourth slapped Gemini's mouth and tried to shut him up. No, they couldn't know that they were having sex. Not now.

"It's not right time to talk about these. We will talk about it for sure.. Now, I made you dinner, come on let's eat."

They all sat down for the dinner and started to eat their dinner. Fourth got adapted into Gemini's family in a few hours. He loved how they cared about his boyfriend, it was special for him, knowing that his boy was loved.

Gemini kept bragging about their relationship, also again, confessing what he did to his mother too.

It went good overall. Gemini kept crying to Fourth to sleep with him, but his parents were rejecting since Fourth was hurt plus their son was a walking libido.

They all watched a movie together too, and after years, Fourth finally felt the warmth he had been looking for.

"You are a part of this family, Fourth, we would love to have you with us."

"Yes! Yes! Mom you're so right like we should have Fourth stay here right?! I mean if you want grandkids of course we can't stay here forever bu-"

"Gemini. Your boyfriend is sick. Why are you yelling!?"

Fourth laughed as the mom and son kept bickering over and over. Then Gemini finally won over his mom and now Fourth was sleeping on his chest with his face buried on Gemini's neck.

"I'm so sorry if I was extra, baby, but I really can't wait to be your husband soon."

"Me too, baby, I can't wait for the day I will have the right to call you my husband."

Gemini kissed Fourth's forehead, and made circles around his back to help him to sleep comfortably.

Oh, love.

🌃

I swear i can't end this.. I love it so much. And it also feels so hard to start GeminiFourth relationship all over again in a another book...