21.

Gemini was too tired, that's why he went to sleep the moment he entered his house. He had no idea that Fourth needed his help right now.

After sleeping for a few hours, Gemini woke up in the middle of the night with a strange gut feeling. He checked his phone and saw Fourth's messages. He tried to call Fourth but Fourth wasn't answering.

The last chance was to call First and ask him about Fourth.

"Why are you calling me at this time?"

"I'm not very enthusiastic about calling you either. But i need to ask if you saw Fourth today."

"I was with my boyfriend all day, so no. Did anything happen?"

"So you're not home now?"

"I haven't been home for a while."

"Then where the fuck is he?"

"I have no idea! Why are you swearing at me!"

"Fuck!"

Gemini got up from his bed and ran downstairs to go to his boyfriend's house. He made a lot of noises and it made his dad wake up. He quickly wore his sneakers and ran towards the gate.

"Gemini! Where are you going at this time?"

"I'll tell you dad just please let me-"

With that Gemini started running away. He didn't have time to get his car from the garage. He started to run to Fourth's house.

"Please Fourth. Please make my gut feeling go wrong."

Gemini was breathless when he arrived ar Fourth's house. He ran inside and the first thing he saw was Fourth's body from the open door. He was laying on the floor.

"Fourth!"

At this point he didn't care if anyone heard it. He ran inside and immediately fell on his knees. Fourth's face wasn't recognizable and Gemini recognized him by clothes.

"Fourth, wake up baby, let's go to a hospital."

"Who are you?"

Gemini turned his head towards the stairs and saw a tall scary man walking to them. He knew it was Fourth's dad.

He hugged Fourth's body and pushed his face to the crook of his neck. His mouth was literally shaking and seeing Fourth in this situation was making him very afraid.

"You're Fourth's boyfriend?"

As he was coming closer, Gemini started to crawl back with Fourth in his arms.

"Don't come closer. I won't let you to hurt or touch him again."

Gemini just ignored the man in front of him and focused on his boyfriend. He caressed his hair and whispered sweet things to him. He was honestly scared to call an ambulance now. He didn't know how would Fourth's dad react.

"We will go now, love, I promise."

Fourth's dad was only staring at them, seeing how much someone actually cared about his son. He never tried to know Fourth truly, and the hatred in his mind was making Fourth seem so bad. He wasn't even that bad too though, but again..

Love is not always stronger than rage.

"Let go of him now and fucking leave! If you try to go i will make sure he doesn't make it alive!"

Gemini took out his phone and he was hearing the footsteps of Fourth's dad coming closer. He placed Fourth's body to the floor slowly and gently. As Fourth's dad got closer, he tried to punch Gemini, but Gemini was able to call his groupchat.

He called the group chat, and threw his phone to the wall. His phone slid down under the couch, and it was gone very deep.

This meant, Fourth's dad couldn't take the phone and decline the call.

"You little asshole!"

It was quiet enough for Gemini to hear his friends accept the call and shout Gemini's name. He did nothing except screaming.

"Guys, call the police and an ambulance to Fourth's house, Phuwin knows the location!"

"Shut up!"

Fourth's dad finally was able to punch Gemini but Gemini wasn't weak or anything. He punched the man back, and they got to a really big fight.

Gemini actually was strong, but he couldn't bear or handle what was happening right now. He was sleepy, he was in pain. The most important part is that he couldn't help but to check up on Fourth every second he could.

Fourth's dad took an advantage of the moment and pushed Gemini back which made Gemini fall to the floor next to Fourth.

Gemini wiped his mouth and looked around, hoping that he could find something to hit him. He didn't know if his friends ever heard him, or maybe he was just going to die here anyway.

It was okay though. He was ready to die. As long as he was with Fourth, he was willing to die with him.

"You are too young and naive to be inlove, kid."

"What the fuck are you talking about? S-stay away from us!"

They were young and naive actually. Gemini, came in the middle of the night for Fourth. He held him no matter the consequences. He fought his dad, he did everything to save his boyfriend, his love. He was blind with love, and if he asked him these again, he would do it again.

Again, Gemini held Fourth in his arms and seeing him asleep for this long was making him realize that Fourth was almost dead.

"Fourth, honey, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Fourth's dad was busy cleaning his face from the bloody mess. Gemini had time to spend the last moments with his boyfriend.

"Fourth, please, wake up please.."

Gemini was shaking in fear. He leaned into kiss Fourth and caressed his hair gently.

"My heart.."

Gemini started to cry and sob. His head fell to Fourth's chest and his eyes literally saw rage. Gemini had been struggling with his anger issues for years, and he was getting better the last few months. But right now, the thing he was feeling was so strong.

Gemini got up and he ran towards Fourth's dad. It didn't take a second for him to punch him and get on top of him.

"I told you to stay away."

Gemini punched him again and again, slowly losing the hope of his friends coming. His hands were hurting from punching the man.

"You killed my boyfriend! You killed your own son! How can you do that?!"

Then, in a minute, all over the street was heard the sirens of police and ambulance. Within a second, 8 familiar faces appeared inside the house.

"Gemini?! Fourth!"

The half of them ran to Fourth meanwhile Phuwin and Joong were trying to push Gemini back from killing Fourth's dad.

🌃

Boy i love making y'all cry. Do you think Fourth is dead????