15.

"Is your friend trying to make me go insane? What the fuck happened? Why aren't you answering me?"

"Fourth calm the fuck down. We're in a hospital."

"Why? What happened? Is Gemini okay?"

"Do you think he is after what you told him?"

"Send me an address."

"You'll see the back of your head. I'm not sending anything. Actually, Fourth, we know we were wrong but we are clearly done with you. We can't watch our friend to get worse and worse because of you. Don't bother, ever again."

"Satang cut it off and tell me where are you? What happened to Gemini?"

"Gemini attempted suicide, Fourth."

Fourth froze down after hearing what had happened. He looked around, trying to figure it out. Just then, Joy entered his room.

"Fourth the food is- Fourth?"

Fourth looked at Joy with teary eyes and he was staying still.

"Joy, i did something horrible. Joy, i'm really a freak."

"No, Fourth, what are you saying?"

Joy ran to him and sat down next to him. She saw that Fourth was holding his phone. She took it from him and saw that the last call was with Satang.

"Is it Gemini's friend?"

"Gemini attempted suicide Joy. Because i was mean to him."

Joy just looked at him. It was right, she didn't like Gemini because of what he has done to her friend. But also, Gemini was a human. He had his own reasons, and maybe he really did regret what he did.

"Isn't there any location or something?"

"They didn't send it to me P'Joy. They're not letting me see my boy. They don't want me to be near him again. P'Joy, what would I do without him?"

Fourth hugged Joy and his tears started to fall down. Joy hugged him back and she knew exactly what to do.

"Don't worry Fourth. I know what to do."

Joy's phone POV

joy
hush
are you gemini's friend

winny
why do you care

joy
send me the hospital location now
or i'll be haunting your dreams tonight

winny
not because i'm scared but
location
i want them to finally end up happy
don't tell anyone okay?

joy
mkay dude
thanks
we'll be coming soon

📸

"Come on Fourth. I'll drive you there. Don't cry anymore."

Fourth ran to Joy's car when when heard the news. He couldn't wait to see Gemini after days but, he was still super upset. In the car, he was staring at the street and questioning his life.