28. ♾️

In early morning, Gemini woke up, feeling a strong grip on his waist. He wiped his eyes and turned back to see his boyfriend hugging him. When did he even come?

Gemini knew he couldn't stay without him. He played with his hair and kissed his forehead. He decided that he wanted to make breakfast for them to eat so he gently removed Fourth's hands from his body.

"Oh, this man.."

Gemini leaned in and he placed a kiss in his mouth. It was a little kiss, but it was enough to make Gemini's heart flutter. His heart beat was so fast whenever he was with Fourth. His boyfriend.

After staring at his Fourth, Gemini took a quick shower and ran downstairs to make them breakfast. His parents were not home, they were busy with their work.

Gemini wasn't the best cook, not at all, but he did try his best to make Fourth a delicious breakfast so he can start the day with energy and strength.

"Um, so..."

He checked some recipes from the internet and saw that he had all the ingredients at home. He started making the most basic food for breakfast.

Pancakes.

Not to mention I love them.

He could've ordered many things from different restaurants. He could've just chosen to be lazy. But he wanted everything to he special. It was gonna be their first official breakfast together. It must be perfect.

He started with his pancakes as I mentioned. His first attempts were not very successful and great. He was cooking for the first time in his life. But then, he suddenly got used to flipping those and some of them came out perfectly.

Then, he tried to make some other basics like smoothies, fruit bowls and many many healthy foods for his boy. And of course, his own favorite, which is a usual cereal bowl.

After putting the best effort he could, it was ready. His table wasn't the best breakfast maybe because Fourth deserved more than these. Only if he knew that Fourth was ready to eat poison from Gemini's hands. It wasn't even supposed to be food.

Gemini clapped for himself proudly and whispered.

"I need to learn how to cook for you before we get married."

Then he ran upstairs to kinda get ready and wake him up. Gemini wasn't going to go so exaggerated and super shiny. He just wanted to look good. Of course Fourth would never mention if he looked bad.

He only changed his shirt and pants before leaning on Fourth's body which was on the bed still sleeping. Gemini touched his face and started to kiss him.

"Fot.."

Gemini whispered again.

"Fourth na.."

Again and again. How cute of you Gemini.

"Fourth khab~"

He was still kissing Fourth's face but Fourth wasn't waking up. He was moving and breathing though.

"Come on, breakfast is ready khaab."

"Did you turn into a housewife?"

Fourth finally woke up, feeling much better than yesterday. He hugged Gemini's waist while still being in laying position. Gemini placed his hands on his face and smiled widely.

"Yes, I want to learn how to cook. So I will make you delicious food everyday when we get married."

Fourth pulled Gemini closer and kissed his lips quickly. Gemini was more than happy, more than thankful. He couldn't be more excited to spend all his life with this man of his. Having kids with him, being his husband and more.