10.

Fourth and Gemini had a wonderful evening together. It was midnight when they were finally exhausted. Gemini was resting in Fourth's chest and Fourth was pouring kisses around his body.

It felt so magical, Fourth thought to himself. Being with Gemini was a dream come true. Ir felt unreal to him, he thought that everything was just going to disappear.

"I'd rather die to be apart from you, Fourth."

"Why are you saying that? No one is dying."

It will Fourth. Gemini's heart is going to die. Your love is going to die. I don't know why, but i feel like it. Everything will be ruined in a second, you wouldn't even believe that. It is going to happen in a moment where you couldn't imagine being more happier.

"I love you Fourth. I'm so sorry for what i am."

Fourth saw his boyfriend's teary eyes and he was kinda feeling weird. Why was Gemini crying? What did he mean by that?

Fourth slowly caressed his face and wiped his tears away. Gemini looked at him with a gaze full of love, regret and sadness. Fourth leaned into him and kissed his forehead. He had no idea what was going on.

"Gemini, at first i want you to know that i love you too. I love you more than anything baby. You came into my life so fast, but now i can't imagine a life without you. It feels like, i've never lived before. But after you came to my life, you made every inch of it better. Gemini, sometimes i feel so happy that we bumped into each other that day. I'm happy that we fought, i'm happy that you finally saw me after years."

Gemini held Fourth tightest he could ever, and he started to feel those emotions again. Don't wanna mention them again, because you already know it.

After about a few hours, Fourth fell asleep with Gemini in his arms. Gemini couldn't sleep though. He took his phone from the little drawer next to them, and checked his messages.

[SATATATATATATA]

ford
shut up you filthy bitch
at least i have a date to go

pond
BRO
YOU'RE TALKING LIKE YOU HAVE A ONE??

dunk
not gonna lie
i asked joong to be my date
i hope you won't ruin it joong

joong
IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING MY DATE
GO FIND A NEW DATE

satang
WHY ARE Y'ALL SO AGGRESSIVE TODAY
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG

mark
can y'all please stop

winny
i don't even want to go honestly
it's gonna be like the MOST boring parties our school ever hosted

phuwin
i can only agree to go if we're not gonna stay home
plus
we can make it better
we have each other, and it's a party
why care about others?

gemini
what's happening here

satang
well
our school is hosting a party
for the seniors
so we were deciding if we wanna go or not

gemini
what kind of a party is that

mark
i think it's gonna be a fancy one
because the announcement was just like a fairytale letter

phuwin
actually
gemini
you can invite fourth too
you guys can have fun

ford
that's a good idea
at least it's a good way to forget what we've been doing
even though it's for a day..