17.

After a long month, Gemini and Fourth were finally okay and well. Fourth talked to Gemini's friends, and he was able to forgive them too.

Fourth had left the house where he lived with his dad and he moved in to the house where he was staying now. You've guessed it right, it was the house that he stayed with Gemini.

Actually, if it was for Gemini, he would already move in with Fourth. He wasn't going home anyway. He was mostly with Fourth. They were going to school together, then Gemini was insisting on coming back to Fourth's house again.

Now, they were all in the cafeteria together and they were just casually chatting and chilling.

Gemini's head was buried to Fourth's neck and their bodies didn't have any parts that wasn't intertwined. Fourth was holding Gemini's hand too tightly, as if he was going to disappear or something.

Gemini was murmuring behind his ears and it was a deja vu for everyone.

Deja vu of that day.

They were in the same position. Gemini was murmuring, Fourth was holding his hand. They were chilling and chatting.

"Fourth.. i want to go home."

"Baby, we have classes, remember?"

These weeks, Gemini became super lazy, and no one knew the reason. They all thought that Fourth was spoiling him too much.

It was right though, Fourth had just gotten his boyfriend a custom made ring that probably costs more than thousands or maybe even millions.

It wasn't a proposal, it was just a gift for him. Imagine what he will get for proposal. We know and we feel you Gemini. We want that too.

What was I saying?

Okay, Gemini was lazy yes. The reason was about Fourth, but not about spoiling.

It was because this freaking man didn't let Gemini sleep for a minute. In every chance, in every moment, in every hour, in every angle he was eager to find a way to seduce Gemini and find a way to sleep with him. They weren't using protection either, since they were all kind of quick and hasty.

Gemini was actually so scared. He had no idea about getting pregnant or anything. He saw some men getting pregnant and it was kinda scary for him.

He didn't want it. He didn't wanted a child. He was too young for that. Actually even if he was old enough, he still didn't want to have a baby.

"Gem!"

Said Fourth while smiling ear to ear. He was watching a video and he showed it to Gemini.

"Look at these triplets!"

Gemini stared at the screen and he was kinda confused. They weren't cute in his eyes, not at all.

"Um yeah, triplets."

Fourth grinned and he leaned closer to whisper to Gemini's ear.

"Hope we can have some soon."

Okay, here we are again. Unfortunately for Fourth, Gemini's mental health wasn't ready for that. He had just recovered from self harm, and now Fourth was kinda forcing him to things.

He didn't meant it in a bad way. He loved sleeping with Fourth, it was so good and the pleasure was all there everytime. Fourth knew what to do in each part and he was extremely careful with Gemini.

The problem was that Fourth wanted a kid when they were still in university.

"Fourth we can't have kids you know that."

Fourth looked at him confused and annoyed.

"Why can't we do that? Is there anything wrong?"

Their friends immediately realized what the conversation was about and they tried to change the topic for Gemini.

"Gemini do you wanna come with us to Ferrari World opening?" said Mark, hoping to distract both of them.

"Wait wait, don't change the subject. I asked something."

"I can have kids of course."

Fourth was feeling a little sad now. Gemini was too obvious with it. He made it so clear that he didn't want any kids. Gemini just stood up from his place and he ran outside the cafeteria.

"What's happening Fourth? What did you do to him?"

"I did nothing, chill. Let me go check him out."

Fourth ran after Gemini. Gemini was going to the bathroom but when he saw Fourth was following, he ran to an empty classroom. Fourth was still behind him though.

"Gemini!"

Fourth shouted his name and Gemini just locked the classroom's door.

"Fourth, go please. I don't want to talk about this."

"Baby, are you upset because I said I wanted kids?"

"No, i-i just.."

Fourth knocked the door once again and Gemini opened it up. Fourth immediately hugged him and they both entered the classroom.

"Tell me honey. What did I do to upset you?"

"Fourth, have you been sleeping with me because you want kids or you really enjoy it?"

🌃

Hellooo!
This chapter was just a hint about next chapters. Do you want to have mpreg or not?