Preface

A/N: This is my first fanfic and there are probably ALOT of mistakes and other stuff and yeah ....

Hope u guys enjoy!

"Why don't you look inside?" Brant asked, smirking.

Keefe was scared, what if it was someone he knew? Has Sophie been captured again? His hands shook as he turned the key in the lock, opening the cell. When he looked in he gasped. He didn't know the person but whoever the girl was, she was in bad shape. Her chocolate brown hair was plastered to her sweaty, pale face. There wasn't a single patch of clear skin on her that he could see, she was covered in scars. Burns, obviously from a pyrokinetic, bruises and cuts all over, and broken bones, so many broken bones. She had obviously been there a while. He shook as he walked up to her. She looked oddly familiar.

"Who is this?" He whispered.

"Don't you recognize her? She looks just like Sophie Foster doesn't she!" Brant laughed.

Keefe paled, he was right. The girl did look like Sophie. Except with dark brown hair and freckled skin

"Saylor wake up." Brant said boredly. He turned to Keefe "After last night she's been out for a while, me and her played with some fire after she tried, but failed to escape." Brant said amusingly.

Keefe's stare was murderous as he glared at him. She was starting to come around and her bloodshot eyes shot open. They were an intense cobalt blue with silver specks unlike Sophie's brown with gold specks. She groaned as she struggled to meet his gaze.

"Who is this?" Keefe asked again through gritted teeth. She obviously wasn't with the Neverseen, and she looked like Sophie.

"Who, her?" He laughed when Keefe nodded. "Saylor is Sophie's twin sister."