chapter 3

A/N: sorry if the chapters are really short- i kinda suck a writing - i just wanted to give it a try since all my friends are bugging me to write so yeah ... so question of the day: do you like brownies or chocolate chip cookies better? I like both- but i like brownies better :)

Sophie was shaken. When Keefe finished explaining how he saw her sister she couldn't help but cry. He found the memory of Saylor and showed her. Sophie was furious. The Neverseen stole the one person who was like her away. She was going to get her back.

"Where is she?" Sophie asked determination set in her jaw.

"No Foster, you can't get her out without a plan."

"Yes I can and I will." She wanted to punch everything in this room when she realized would know about Saylor!

"I'll be back tomorrow, Keefe. I have to talk to someone."

"Don't do anything stupid Foster. I'll keep an eye on Saylor I promise."

"I won't." And with that Sophie stormed out of her room. But it's the middle of the night...

"Miss Foster! Where are you going?" Sandor yelled as he ran after her.

"I have to call Forkle on my imparter, I just found out something huge and I need his help." She said panting.

She snatched her imparter and hailed Forkle.

As soon as his face appeared she half-screeched "When were you going to tell me I had a sister! Not just a sister, a twin sister, did you make her too?"

Forkle paled and she could tell his hands were shaking, "How did you know that?" He whispered.

"Keefe found her after he left for the Neverseen again

Forkle began pacing "I'll be there shortly, in the meantime you should call everyone over. We have much to discuss."

On that note, he clicked away leaving Sophie staring at a blank screen. She immediately hailed Fitz, Biana, Alden, Tam, Lihn, Wylie, and Dex saying nothing but to get to Havenfield as fast as possible. She ran to wake up Grady and Edaline.

"I have to tell you guys something." Grady and Edaline shot up when they heard the strain in her voice.

"What's wrong Kiddo?" Grady asked nervously.

Sophie had no idea how to even start. "It's best if we wait until everyone gets here, you might want to get changed."