Chapter 13

Saylor woke up to the most pain she had ever felt. It was as if monsters were inside her shredding bone, muscle, and anything it came in contact with. Since her bones were already broken in the first place it was just shattering them completely. Her heart felt ready to burst and her head was swimming. She was shocked she was even conscious at that point. She couldn't move or do anything when she realized that Gethen was running with her down the hallway and away from the people who had gotten her out. All she could do was try not to black out as she was roughly thrown into a room she had never seen before. Saylor cried out as she hit the hard, stone floor. At least 3 more bones shattered at the impact and she wanted to throw up.

"Don't worry you'll be out of your misery soon enough." Gethen laughed as he locked her alone in the room.

Saylor had to figure out what room it was. But she soon realized that it was the safe room way in the basement. Just as she was fading away she transmitted it to the first person she could think of, Keefe.

"basement" And then she blacked out.

A/N : im kinda out of motivation to write- i might discontinue it- im really busy but if i find a time when im free i might come back to it because i really dont like it when ppl discontinue fanfic so yeah. . .