Chapter 6

Saylor was terrified. That was it, her only chance to actually get out. Keefe looked equally scared which didn't make her feel any better.

Gethen actually looked pleased, " Well look here, I knew you wouldn't be able to stand being away from her. Finally, found a girl you have a chance with? Just a word of advice, she isn't anything great. I mean look at her."

Saylor looked down in shame.

Keefe looked furious "Now tell me, who's fault is that? It's definitely not hers. You all did this to her and don't you dare talk about her like that."

Gethen looked amused. "Aw looks like you care about her. That's too bad seeing that I went into your mind during your little conversation with Sophie."

All of the blood drained from Keefe's face.

"That's right Keefe, we know they are planning on getting her back. Which is why we are going to have our shades finish her off the second you leave."

"Too bad Saylor is stronger than that and to be honest, Sophie and they are probably already here." Keefe shot back.

Gethen rolled his eyes "Brant get in here let her get a sneak peek at what Saylor deals with every night."

Keefe started shaking when he saw Saylor get even paler. Whatever they were about to do, was going to be bad. His fears were confirmed when Brant came in with a smirk on his face. Keefe wished he could go and smack that smirk right off of his face but Gethen's grip was too tight. Saylor was shaking and trying her best to scoot away but her broken arms wouldn't allow it. Keefe's heart shattered.

Gethen rolled his eyes "Girl can't take nearly as much as she used to."

Keefe snapped "I can't see how she can't. Oh, wait maybe because she hardly eats and drinks, she hasn't seen the light of day in years, and you torture her daily? Just a thought ."

Brant eyed him "Take him back to his room with Alvar after we're done here."

A/N: sry that the chapters are really short- :(