Beyblade Club!

Beep! Beep!

I groaned as I stopped my alarm clock, but I quickly shot out of bed and rushed into the bathroom so that I could get ready. Today was going to be an exciting day. I had a fun idea I wanted to share with Valt.

I almost ran into Rowan on the way to the kitchen.

"Where do you get so much energy for early mornings?" Rowan sighed. "School doesn't start for another hour. Make sure to stretch and eat."

Eat first... and then we'll talk about training... Eclipse said, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

I rummaged through the cabinets for a knife and sliced a banana. Then slapped it on a piece of bread with peanut butter. I could hear Eclipse sighing at my behavior. She can't stop me, at least not in her current form. I have 45 minutes to practice...

Eclipse didn't protest when I launched her into the stadium. I didn't stay to watch her movements, instead I walked over to a container to see if I could find something. My attention was brought back to the stadium when my ears picked up the familiar sound of Eclipse's stamina running out. I walked over and picked her up.

"I really need to find a training buddy or at least another bey..." I muttered.

Wouldn't Shu be a good buddy? Eclipse asked.

"He's busy... You know this..." I sighed and walked back over to the box to find a prototype bey. "That's why I wanted to propose the idea of starting a beyblade club to Valt today."

I floated the prototype and started making it spin. Clipping Eclipse onto the launcher, I counted down and launched. I dropped the prototype in and made a mental note to magnetize the prototype to the center of the stadium.

"Eclipse, Comet Crash!" I ordered. I watched as Eclipse dashed around the outer ring and struck the prototype. "Burst Finish..."

Of course. Eclipse scoffed and launched herself out the stadium. I held out my palm and she landed. I'm awesome, we make an amazing team.

I giggled and grabbed a cloth to wipe the edges of the vibrant bey. I admired my partner in crime. Eclipse was a beautiful gradient of purples, blues, and greens. Swirls of golden lines branched out from the golden butterfly print at the center, making the perfect combination of warm and cold colors.

I made sure to thoroughly wipe away all the dust that Eclipse had picked up over the past few days. Before I knew it, I was making my way to school. I made it early and waited by the gates for Valt to arrive. A lot of students greeted me as they walked by, and I happily returned the gestures. Over the past few days, I've been slowly getting used to the school and winning the first round of BSB has really helped with my social standings within the school.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder while I was lost in thought. I turned around and smiled. "Good morning, Shu!"

"Morning. Waiting for Valt?" He asked and looked over my shoulder. I turned around to check and nodded.

"Yep! I had an awesome idea and I wanted to share it with him." I explained happily.

Shu nodded. "I wonder if he'll make it in time to hear it before class."

I wondered the same thing but then I saw the blue haired boy running towards the school at full speed. I laughed and waved at the Aoi siblings. Valt was a huffing mess, but I couldn't wait anymore.

"Valt! A great idea popped into my head yesterday." I explained, excited. "How do you feel about starting a beyblade club?"

Valt's head shot up at the suggestion. I took that as a yes and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the Principal Shinoda's office.