Chapter 7

"Casey!" Bucky's eyes nearly pop out of his head when he sees you on the floor.

He scoops you up into his arms, his hands searching your body frantically for injuries.

"I knew this was the one" Amina growls in your direction.

"Amina get out of here before I call the cops!" Bucky has pure anger on his face.

You watch as Amina walks away, she keeps scowling over her shoulder at you as she goes.

"Casey, are you okay?" Bucky still hasn't let you go.

"Yeah, I think so" he helps you inside.

"Sweetheart, you're bleeding" he sits you down on a big blue couch.

He pulls your leg up, you have a scrape and blood is trickling. When he touches near it, you hiss.

"I'll be back in a minute, I'll get a first aid kit" he kisses your head and runs into the kitchen.

Well this was a good start, Bucky's crazy ass ex had shoved you over while screaming they belonged together. And now you were bleeding.

"Fuck" you huff and sit back.

"Here" Bucky kneels down and starts cleaning your leg.

When he uses antiseptic, you grimace. He quickly blows on it, the stinging disappearing quickly.

"Sorry" He whispers.

"It's okay" you smile.

He finally puts a plaster on it and cleans up the mess.

"I'm sorry about this. She must have followed me from her work and then she was at the door and kept screaming at me" he sits beside you, taking your hand.

"Why? Why did she follow you?" you watch as he sighs.

"I had a few dates with her and she got intense, after the third date she kept going on about getting married and I broke it off. Amina didn't take it well and today....today I went into the diner to get us a dessert for tonight and she saw me with paint and some furnishings" he scrubs his hair.

"Paint and furnishings, so what?" you frown.

"Baby paint and furnishings. I'm decorating one of my spare rooms. It was meant to be a surprise for you but that's blown now" he huffs and takes your hand.

"I can take you back if you want?" he looks sad at the thought.

"Hell no. I'm hungry and you promised me food" you smile at him.

"I did" he gets up and takes you into his kitchen.

You thought Bucky would have a kitchen full of shiny appliances but it was nothing like that. It had a cream floor with matching cabinets, the doors and benches were a dark wood and he had huge stove. You could see he was in the middle of making the food as well.

"Want me to help?" you step beside him.

"Sure. I was making us steak and veggies" he grabs a pan and fills it with water.

"If you can cut the vegetables up, I'll start the steaks" he hands them over and heads out to a grill in the back yard.

You really liked his house, it was homey and comfortable looking. His lounge was big, with the huge blue couch and a TV above the fire place. There were side tables and a fluffy rug on the floor. Whatever you had been expecting, this was not it. But it suited him, it looked like a real home and Bucky, he looked like a... Like a dad. That thought makes you smile, he really did look the part. Granted he was a sexy dad, the tshirt he had on was tight across his shoulders and you hadn't been able to stop yourself checking his ass out in those tight dark blue jeans.