Chapter 11

"She's definitely not here, it's like she waited for us to turn up and then ran" Steve shrugs.

"Would she do that?" Sam asks.

"If you had of asked me that a few weeks ago I would have said no. But now?" Bucky shakes his head.

"Why would she do that? It's almost like she wanted us....." Bucky's eyes flare wide and he pulls his phone out hurriedly.

He saw the missed messages from you and sighs when he reads about your walk. You had gone to the park, so if Amina had gone to your shared home, at least you weren't there. He calls you just to be sure, by the third unanswered call he's starting to panic. You had kept your promise to tell him where you are but now you weren't answering his calls. That wasn't like you at all.

"Let's go" he demands and walks off.

"Where?" Steve asks as he and Sam catch up.

"Casey isn't answering her phone. She messaged me saying she's at the park" he slams the car door closed.

Sam just gets in as he pulls away.

"Maybe it's on silent" Steve suggests.

"I don't think so, I have a bad feeling about this" Bucky mumbled as he speeds towards the park.

When they get there, they can see the park is empty. Bucky heads towards the slide and swings.

"Theres blood here" a few spots dot the sandy ground.

"That could be from a kid scraping their knee" Sam says.

"There's some on the swing too" Steve holds up the seat.

Bucky scowls at Sam, Sam shrugs and follows him.

"What are we looking for?" he asks.

"Casey's phone" he calls it again.

"There" Steve runs a few feet away and finds the phone on the ground.

"She typed something on it" he hands it to Bucky.

He scans the phone and a cold weight hits his stomach. He turns to Steve and nods, heading back to the car.

"What did it say?" Sam asks.

"It said Amin tok" he growls out.

"what does that mean?" Bucky sighs and mods to Steve again.

Steve calls the cops and Edward Raine, Melody's dad. He let's them both know the situation.

"Edward is sending a few others to help. They'll meet us there" Steve sighs, he just hoped that Casey was okay in the mean time.

"Where are we going?" Sam asks, his tone now disgruntled.

"Amina's house" Bucky barks back.

"How do you know she's even there, man? You read some random message and now we're gonna barge in on this woman?" Sam says.

"Shut the fuck up Sam. If you don't like it get out. We know this woman. She's already tried to attack Casey in the street. I am going to her house!" Bucky yells.

"Calm down and drive pal. Sam, she's been acting off for a while and it's better safe than sorry if we check there, understood?" Steve raises his brow.

"Understood" Sam nods and sits back.

                                 ***

"Comfortable?" Amina grins maliciously at you.

She had you on an old dirty bed, wrists and ankles tied to the corners. Your heart rate was through the roof as you watch the deranged woman walk around picking things up. The scariest part was that she had a crib in the corner, with pink and blue blankets over it. There were diapers and bottles, formula and other baby things. It looked like she was planning to take your baby, but the question was she willing to wait for you to give birth first?