Chapter 8

"Unless you want to stay?" Bucky could feel his nerves at asking you.

And he didn't even mean sex, he just wanted to hold you. The kiss had been better than he remembered, the feel of you against him was bliss. His pupils blow wide when you nod slowly, your hand going to the zip on your dress. When it drops to the floor he just gapes at you, he sees the flush on your face as you start to squirm in embarrassment.

When you move to pick the dress back up he stops you, his hands gripping at your hips.

"I thought" you mumble.

"Thought what doll?" he pulls you into his body slowly.

"Thought you changed your mind. I know I'm starting to look different" he watches your hand drop to to the small curve of your stomach.

He covers your hand with his, it was barely a bump but he could feel it. A slight roundness that had once been smooth flat skin. He can't help but smile, you were so beautiful and yet nervous incase he was put off by what he had helped create. He drops to his knees and kisses at your stomach, when he looks up at you, your eyes are wide and needy.

"Are you sure about this doll? If you're not ready" he starts but you push your hands onto his hair.

"I'm ready" your voice is steady.

"Then I'm doing this right" he stands back up and picks you up.

He chuckles when you let out a squeal of shock, he carries you up the stairs and into his bedroom. Placing you on the bed gently, he leans over and flips on a small lamp. He steps back and pulls off his shirt, your eyes gleam in the light as you look him over.

You had almost forgotten how sexy he was, his stomach and chest all hard ridged muscle. You blink when his belt buckle clinks hitting the floor. He crawls on the bed, hovering over you. He lays you back with a kiss, his hands holding him up as he moves over your chest. You feel your bra ping open and he slides it off. His lips now kissing at a nipple before he sucks it into his mouth.

You gasp loudly, your boobs were super sensitive and you could feel every lick. His metal hand grips it tight, while you cling to his head. He moves onto the other and you mewl, this was so different from the other times you had sex with him. Your pregnant body had you in an overdrive of neediness, and every scrape of his rough cheeks made you whimper.

He moves down to your stomach again, his hands cradling it gently. He kisses and murmurs to it, sweet words of love and devotion. You smile when he presses a last kiss to it. He moves down again, hot lips on your thighs, his fingers hook into your panties and slip them down and off. He smirks when he hears you gasp, his warm hands parting your legs. He looks up your body and winks, his eyes staying on you as he licks through your folds.

Your hips rise off the bed with his touch, and he takes the opportunity to slip his hands under your ass and hold you up to his mouth. You moan and grip his hair, tugging him into the ache he was causing. You whine when he pulls away, licking his lips with a smile. His thumb rubs circles on your clit, his eyes watching you face. The way your lips are parted, your eyes fluttering and you breathing his name.

"So fucking beautiful" he murmurs.

His lips and tongue cover your pussy, he hums into you, getting faster and faster. And when a thick finger pushes into you, your body convulsed and spasmed in his hands. Your soft walls clamp at his finger, sucking it back in as you break for him. He licks you through your orgasm softly. Your hips flexing as you come down from your high.

You watch as he gets up and slips off his boxers, your eyes widening at the size of him. You had forgotten, you had forgotten how big and smooth his cock was. He pumps it a few times as his eyes trail over your body. Holding his hand out, he helps you off the bed. He sits on the edge and pulls you over him, holding his cock as you settle on your knees above him. You lower and gasp as he slips in, his hands wrapping around your back to help you move. You push up with your knees, your head back and chest pushing into him as you move up and down.