Chapter 9

"So you're happy?" Melody asks with a grin.

She had come over once she knew you were up and awake, bringing your bag with her so you would have clean clothes.

"I am, it's a nice feeling. I felt free after telling him what happened" you sip an orange juice, you knew what Melody was talking about now when it came to anything fruity.

"I'm so glad for you both and you're getting the RV tonight?" you nod and she grins again.

"I can't believe you said yes, I'm so proud of you" she leans in for a hug.

"Thanks. I could of done without Amina being here when I turned up, but the rest of the night was perfect" you smile.

"That woman is getting ridiculous. I can't believe she knocked you over" Melody looks pissed.

"She was screaming they were meant to be together and then glared at me as she left. She looked unhinged" you shudder at the memory.

"Don't let her ruin a good thing sweetie" Melody pats your hand.

"I won't. Do you want to go out, I'm feeling cooped up a bit now" you stand up.

"Sure, want to drive into town and shop or just walk about?" Melody grabs her bag.

"Just walk about" you both get in the car.

It's a quick drive and Melody parks in her fathers lot. You walk and talk, just enjoying the sun. Melody takes Casey to a little antique shop, there's cute little things on the shelves and Casey spots a crib. It was lovely in an old fashioned kind of way.

"You should get it" Melody smiles.

"Bucky already bought one, it a big white one that could fit three kids in it" you smile back.

"I wouldn't mind looking for paint though, I technically have my own room but I was thinking about making it into an office" Melody looks quickly at you.

"So you and him are sharing the master bedroom?" her brows waggle at you.

"Yes" You start but stop when you hear a tut.

You turn to see Amina, she's glaring angrily at you. Her arms are crossed and her body language screams hate.

"It should be me in that house with him" she barks and you blink.

"Amina, what the hell are you doing?" Melody growls at her.

"Just telling your whore friend the truth. Bucky should be with me, not some trash he picked up" She steps closer.

"Trash? I know you're not talking about me" you step into her space.

"Is the baby even his? You're baby trapping him, just wait until he finds out" she grins maliciously at you.

Melody types furiously on her phone as Amina squares upto you. Her hand comes up to poke you in the stomach but it's slapped away by Melody.

"Do not touch her" she steps in front of you.

"Melody it's alright" you pull her away gently.

"No. It's not. Bucky told you he does not want to be with you. Now back off" Melody tries to step forward again but you keep a hold of her arm.

"He'll see. Just you wait. He'll see you for the liar you are" Your brows go up as her tone gets louder and more crazy.

"THAT BABY SHOULD BE MINE!" She shrieks and tries to slap you.

A hand shoots out and Steve is there, holding her back. Amina pants and struggles. You blink and gasp when you're pulled back, arms wrapping you up and turning you away.