2 | Encounter

Seeing Charlie grumble and tries to come up with a plan, I sighed and stood up and went to approach her "oh princess... I want to help it that alright?" I held my toothy grin, her eyes seem to lit up and she nodded "thank you miss (Name)! You've been really supportive and participate on activities since 2 days ago!" She smiled and looked at me with hope "what's the plan miss (Name)?" My grin widen and chuckled "alright, if you want to get more demons to be here and really not wants to die.. we should have posters billboards" I suggested her eyes widen and nodded "great idea miss (Name)" she turned to Vaggie as Charlie dragged her to do the plan.

Humming, I sat elegantly on the sofa and prepared a bloody tea turning to Angel grinning "you know it's easy to read you when you flirt on everything.. hun" smilling as I sip on my tea "excuse me?" Angel raised a brow as he put his phone down "oh nothing..." Chuckling as my grin widen.

He shrugged and continue to be on his phone, seems to be checking his messages. Taking another sip of my tea the power went out, hearing Alastor's voice on the speakers and huffed "awh he's doing it without me what a pity..." Putting a hand on my hip and stood up.

6 hours later...

Hearing the front door open my head looked up to see the two disappointed looks and smiled "so...? How'd it go?" Angel asked and Charlie grumble but Vaggie answered instead "not a single new recruit" she sighed "yeah well, who would wanna use their last days not fucking and fighting Angel shrugged and continue to scroll on his phone, I nods in agreement "yes Angel seems to have a real point" I spoke Charlie sighed hearing knock on the door Vaggie head to answer it.

Minutes later they came back with the snake demon, he looked at me I chuckled and gave him a toothy grin seeing his creeped out face as he turned away made me cackle.

The pathetic snake apologize to Alastor making him more pitying person than he is, we settle on the floor cause we have a new resident. Folding my long dress and have a great smile with carlie staring off with a new game to introduce ourselves, singing is quite a passion of mine since the town of mine is cultural of loving the great things that comes to life, a little psychotic but it brings me joy.

"My name is Charlie"

Clap 2x

"I like to sing"

Clap 2x

"And we get to know each other, it's the greatest thing!"

Clap 2x

Charlie let Pentious go first, he got very nervous put participated

"My name's sir Pentious"

Clap 2x

"I like to build"

Clap 2x

"Despite my stupid egg boys, I am very skilled"

Clap 2x

I blinked as they let me take the next turn, I thought for a moment and smiled

"My name's (Name)"

Clap 2x

"I like to eat meat"

Clap 2x

"Being very loving, takes a lot of limbs"

Clap 2x