5 | Tension

3rd person's pov

(Name) sat on the parlor of the hotel waiting for Charlie and Vaggie, the door opened revealing Angel dust "oh.. fuck!" He complained.

"You look so messy Angel, gotta be working a lot..." (Name) sighed and titled her head worried about her friend "yeah, Val got me working 16 hours straight my back is killing me, god!" He stretched a little maybe making a sound of his back cracking.

She chuckled and smiled "that guy such a douche... I think you should rest and get some long lap for the day" (Name) suggested and Angel shrugged falling down face flat on the couch "good... Idea-" a sudden explosion was heard at the same wall "what's up with that wall?!" Angel pointed and a figure came in the hotel "what's up hoes!" They yelled and it has tits yup a fellow female with a bomb in hand.

(Name)'s gaze saw Charlie and Vaggie "oh you two... Are you both ready?" She chuckled and stop brushing Nifty's hair and put her down and walked up to them, the couple nodded (Name) turned to Vaggie as Charlie was talking to the female that blew up the wall.

"Vaggie may I have a word with you?" (Name) asked and looked at Vaggie with a serious look "oh... What is it (Name)?" In her tone (Name) can read her pretty clear that she's anxious about something "anyway the portal to heaven should be opening right... NOW!" Charlie exclaimed dragging (Name) and tossing Vaggie inside.

Stepping in your eyes looked around the clouds and the golden gate, seeing a male with a gigantic book standing behind a tall podium, the three approach him he welcomed and asked the name's so he can see in the book but they aren't there Luckily the High Seraphim of heaven two figure flying above them soon landed infront of them.

They introduce themselves as Sera and Emily the daughter of Sera who can't squeal in excitement

St. Peter: Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say unto thee!
Welcome to Heaven, oh-oh
Where the virtuous reside 24/7, oh-oh
People are happy that they died
'Cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife
It's the perfect afterlife

Welcome to Heaven, oh-oh!
Check out our sick décor
The spirits leaven, oh!
Please keep your brimstone off the floor
We've got the best and brightest
The politest of the lot
And everyone is hot!

Emily: Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around
After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down

Sera: Of course, it is just temporary
I'm sorry you can't stay...

St. Peter and Emily: 'Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day
Welcome to Heaven
St. Petter: Yeah!

Your Pov

Rolling my eyes this song is such a brag looking at Vaggie she might think the same, looking around my eyes fall on a familiar face... But suddenly I turn to see the three was running sighing I soon run to catch up with them.

Adam's Pov

Taking a sip of my soda while walking with my bitch Lute, minding my own business my golden wings folded on my waist, my eyes follow at Lucifer's brat and her bitch girlfriend run with the little seraphim. My eyes widen WAIT... LUCIFER'S BRAT AND HER BITCH GIRLFRIEND my mouth spit out the soda and looking at Lute "Holy fucking shit ball's, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing..." Lute also asked in pure disgust "what is she doing here... How did she even get up here." Her eyes narrowed, I cannot take it any longer, who gives s shit how they came up hero "No fucking way I'm gonna handle this... Right now!" but soon Lute stopped me "wait... You wanna start a fight, right now?" She asked, I glared "better than waiting for the extermination..." My mouth grumbled and crossed my arms" but Lute shushed me, this bitch! "Sir, We cannot discuss it out here... We only have one rule." Rolling my eyes and took a sip of my soda before speaking "yeah yeah I know, no one can know except for the exorcist about it..." pouting my lips while glaring at her "don't shush me bitch."

"But to make sure... Follow them" I ordered Lute nodding she put her mask and flew to their direction groaning I turned and began to walk again, looking at the streets I saw another demon running, THE FUCK ANOTHER DEMON SERIOUSLY?!, before she could get away I grabbed her wrist turning her around to she the demon cunt that kicked my balls 5 years ago, I grinned and dragged her to an alley and pushed her on the way grabbing her shoulder lifting up her feet she groaned in pain.

Your Pov

Feeling my head in pain, growling at I look at this douche "what do you want?!" I groaned and glared at his mask his glowing eyes stare back at mine "oh... I can't wait to rip you apart, after a a couple of months, why the fuck are you here???" His grip tighten on my shoulder, I whimpered and closed my eyes for a moment and continue to make eye contact "we're here to go in court so Charlie can convince a sinner can be changed redeemed" not to my surprise he laughed "HAHAH! Fucking hilarious!" He grinned "what makes you think you have proven an evidence?" This made me silent "you came to my manager boho! Such a Karen type shit!" yes, we still have no evidence but... Oh fuck-

My thoughts was interrupted when my head was slammed on the wall "ARGH!" I groaned and glared at him his fingers crept up my chin, as he turned my head to look at him "you know for a sinner you may ne a great use in pleasure" my eyes widen and raised my fist and punch him he let's go and I groaned as my butt falls on the floor, my head was spinning looking up at Adam's tall figure he grinned then grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulder "your fucking curves making my god nuts hard, you're so fucking lucky to fuck me!" protesting, kicking, squirming, and punching his back as he dragged me away.

Soon I gave up trying and took out my phone to text Charlie that I'll be with them after... This horny bitch is done with me!