Special | Valentines day

A letter was delivered to the hotel, walking to the door I picked it up and read to where it was addressed. It was for Charlie opening the door there was a delivery guy carrying a huge bouquet of flowers with roses pink, white, yellow tulips that matches her personality.

Picking it up I groan as I carry it all the way to Charlie "C-charlie... It was address to you, her eyes lit up and grabbed it smelling the nice flowers, I smiled and chuckled as she rushed to Vaggie giving her kisses. I sighed and look at the calendar and gasp it was 14?! Ah geez I haven't got Adam anything!, I quickly went online scrolling on what might get him... Maybe a new guitar? A necklace? With our initials? I DON'T KNOW.

My eyes look around the hotel to see Alastor, and approach him "hey Al can you recommend a great gift for Adam.." he seem to growl at his name "oh, sure..." Her grinned "a normal gift Alastor!" Crossing my arms he huffed "fine dear, he spawned a Champagne and two glass "here... I'm sure he wont regret thanking you tonight" he seem to get disgusted and grumbled walking off, He's not in valentines day I'm sure make sense for a a sexual but he's not bitter about it that much.

I went to my room and wrap it on a box along with the champagne flute, I sighed and wipe the swear off my face then put it on my bed. My phone suddenly ran and I saw Adam calling pressing the answer I smiled.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" He seem to be panting at the end of the phone "o-oh please go outside the hotel, I have a surprise..." Blinking I look out the window seeing the others,. I quickly got out my room to the outside of the hotel "what is it?" Seeing him holding a bouquet as he was smiling nervously making me chuckle slightly, the others cheer he held my hand and dragged me somewhere well at the back of the hotel, my feet followed him he suddenly covered my eyes "h-hey what's this for?" He was chuckling "just trust me o-opp don't fall... I giggled as I was seated my eyes are still covered.

"And... He uncovered my sight, slowly regaining my vision I blink and saw a wonderful view of hell well every distraction and smoke "awh thank you so much it is lovely!" I exclaimed and hugged him "that's not all bae.." he snickered and have a box of pinky fingers covered in chocolate "I asked that cannibal lady for your favorite... So here" he picked on and fed it to me, I munch my eyes are fully in love with this sweet guy...

He give me a grin wiping the extra chocolate off my lips "you're such a beautiful lady... My beautiful lady" suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me on his lap, caressing my hair and kept kissing my face making me all flustered, I chuckled and pulled his face away "alright alright I get your lots of affection..." Kissing his cheek I smiled "what do you have in stock on our date?" I asked he smiles and held my hand "it's a surprise bae! Don't ruin it chuckling he pinch my cheek making me whimper slightly "h-hey let go..." He shook his head and title his head "no no I'm going to enjoy having my cute gurl..." He run down his hand on my neck making me shiver "let's not do it here please" he lean back his warm lips of my pale neck and grinned "suree sure bae, whatever you say, but I have another surprise!" He handed me a box seems to have gold flowing down the package, curiously I opened it and open the package seeing a pair of cut angel wings! My eyes widen and has a wide grin "oh my... Thank you these are my favorite!" He nods as I feast on the wings as the golden gold blood got all over my cheek and mouth.

He cheered and we both enjoy the great view as I eat my lunch.

After the wonderful Picnic we stroll on the park... Like we use to on heaven, it's nice to bring back those good old times "I really miss our awkward conversation the first time we made that bet, but now... We're here holding hands walking around at the streets of hell" he told then smiled at me while squeezing my hand softly, I nodded in agreement "yeah... I couldn't agree more" I giggled slightly "but I like things are now..." We stop walking, he looked at me, rasing my wrist he kissed the back of my hand "I love you so much bae, it hurts me to see you hurt also during that court times I didn't want you mad or disappointed on me, but valentines day isn't the only day I will treat you special or other holidays I'll do it as long as we love each other" our fingers interlock, my face warms hearing his sweet and wonderful words my eyes shines even though it's deep black.