10 | Your words

Seeing Vaggie teach the cannibal people how to fight the angels, Angel dust training at aiming her guns, Husk with his power cards, Pentious building portable armory and devices, Cherri with her bombs and so on.

Cleaning my mechanical claws as I sat on the box watching these fellows train and work hard to win... I'm just hoping or wishing that no one will die, since they only have 24 hours to train for the extermination, they kept on pushing and having double time...

My eyes fall down to Niffty she was reaching for me to pick her up, I chuckled before I place her in my lap she was grinning "look Charlie let me stab angels!" She giggled showing off her knife making stabbing motion "oh that's great my dear" I patted her head "if you stab an angel make sure to bring me their wings okay?" Niffty blinked her one eye and nodded "kay!" She giggled again and talks about some bugs but I'm happy to listen, they know that I'm not capable of fighting since I have no chance... I've tried to hold a weapon but goes bitchy about it after.

-

I went back to sewing... Vaggie, Charlie, Angel, and lastly Cherri requested new outfit for the battle... They must saw what I sew for Pentious it's took me 6 hours on that but it's worth it having their happy faces...

Niffty helped me with some cloths and sewing adding colors she's surprisingly great at color dynamics. I smiled as I showed it to them chuckling as they hugged me tightly thanking me and Niffty

-

Everyone gathered Infront of the hotel as Charlie gave her heart warming speech that we can live the night whatever we want, but it soon became silent as Niffty said that everyone's gonna die so Vaggie ended up offering drinks so everyone ended up drinking and chatting with on another.

Watching everyone have fun and live their life or last life... And the joy it brings to them makes me smile a little...

Walking up the stairs my eyes see Alastor and Niffty chatting, I began to walk to them and stopping ince I'm right next to Alastor "hey it's been a while since we chatted Al..." Smilling he chuckled "oh it's been busy days we didn't have to spend time but I'm glad that you enjoy your stay at the hotel... Dear" he smiled and put a hand on his radio staff "I heard you made a deal with Charlie..." Alastor blinked and nods "it's favor between friends! Don't worry she still have her soul" that made me sigh in relief "well I'll see you tomorrow..." I turned to leave but he put a hand on my shoulder "oh dear (Name) why not celebrate with the others?" I didn't dare to turn back to face him "oh Al you know me, tired as always... I'll see you tomorrow" I told before heading to the corridors of the room.

Upon entering my room I saw Adam on my bed making me jump "what the fuck, Adam!" You can't just teleport to my room..." groaning my back lean on the door "dont mind mee sweetie, that's not a problem... Come here...?" He patted the seat next to him on my bed, rolling my eyes I sat next to him "why are you here?" Raising a brow my arms crossed, he cupped my cheeks making me squeak and blush lightly "just here for my sweetie Bae" he strokes my cheek with his thumb "ew don't call me that Adam.." I chuckled and rolled my eyes I could see his pouty lips as he let go of my face "come on it suits you..." Grinning he pulled me closer to him by spreading his wings, his arm wrap on my shoulders, so I lean my head on his shoulder "I hope this extermination will end soon..." He snickered and smirked "oh don't worry it will-" he stopped and grumbled before saying quietly "e-erm.. eh s-sorry..." He pulled me into a hug and I didn't hesitate to hug him back...

Pulling back and remembering what he does to sinners my smile lowers and sighed but he kept me close "I'm sorry but we have to battle... Were in different sides Adam you're an Angel and I'm a sinner" Adam scoffed and patted my head "you're telling me we can't be together?" He laughed mocking making and roll my eyes "oh please don't put the 'we can't be together cause were different'" he then ruffles my hair, I pushed his hand away "your answer isn't clear to me, why are you here?" Titling my head he looks nervous and scratch the back of his neck "uhm... Er... Fine you win" he grumbled and looked down at me "you know about last couple of weeks that I will play my guitar to you?" Blinked I already knew he's gonna play now? But the extermination is tomorrow...

I simply nod and smile "yeah? Are you gonna play you guitar for me?" My eyes sparkle as he gave me one nod, snapping his fingers a golden guitar appears on his arms he took a breath then play a string.

-

-

"You've already done so much..." He started and his eyes shine

"So many lives you've changed" he snap his finger showing a ball of people she helped... Gave good advice to

"So many souls you've touched~" smirking he put her hand on his chest
"And in the end, if it's only me you've love..." He added... Was he confessing? I can't help but to sing along to share my feelings too.

Both: There's something that I've been dying to say...

"More than anything... He sang then smile felling his hands on my hips makes my stomach feel funny in a good way.

Both: more than anything...

I smiled and boop his nose as we both continue to sing "more than anything~" we both look at each other with loving eyes

Both: need you to know that I love you, more than anything..

A blush form on my face as our forehead touch together my breath became heavy...

"More than anything..." Feeling his hands on my cheek our lips inches away from each other, he leans down my face... before pressing his lips against mine, my cheeks heat up his lips are so soft... Gentle and tasty.

My eyes close in euphoria as I kissed him back, my arms wrap around his neck as he pulls me into his embrace more it was intoxicating...

But remembering it is not a great time...so I pulled away my lips, he puts a hand on the back of my hand trying to pull me in again but I gesture him to stop so he did...

"I'm sorry... I think we shouldn't" tears roll down my cheeks, it hurts so much that were not at the same side, same ally, and same race...