6 | Reunion

Your Pov

Knocking on the door it opens revealing Vaggie, she was looking at me "where have you been?" sweat runs down my forehead and chuckled slightly "just looking around" Vaggie nods and let me enter.

"Oh were is Charlie?" Asking as I look around the clean room "she headed to the zoo" sighing she sat on the bed "why didn't you go with her?" Titled my head I stood infront of her "oh I'm just- kinda tired..." I nod understanding.

"But I have a question Vaggie..." Smiling I crossed my arms, she looked up at my face "I just have a theory that might change everything about your relationship with Charlie... Of course it's not proven to be true" shrugged I put a hand on my hip seeing her nervous face "are you an angel?" Raising my brow she looks offended "what? No..." Shaking my head "ohoho! Dear it's obvious..." Chuckling light I put a hand on my mouth, she sighed and nodded "fine I am.. but don't tell Charlie, please..." Seeing her defeated face I put soft comforting smile patting her head "of course I wont.. don't worry about it, I don't want to ruin a cute relationship that you both have" and for the first time ever I saw a smal smile on her face "thanks..." Chuckling my hand let go of her head "I'll head out, I haven't explored heaven much..." After us waving our goodbyes I walked out the hotel room.

-

Walking out the hotel, at the streets of the heaven my eyes fall at the lack of people and kept walking, a sudden bump on my shoulder I groaned and look down at the person.

My eyes widen and so as the person "Kai..?" My eyes inspected the angel "Kai..." He smiled "I haven't heard that name for years, do you must be... (Name)?" Nodding my head "but I thought you've hated me?" My eyebrows raised and teared up "n-no I dont please don't cry... Do not cry" feeling his arms wrap around my dress since he's short.

"I do not hate you. Do always remember that... Big sister..." Feeling his pat I kneeled down his level and hug him back "oh my satan... Kailo." Smiling as I cried tears "how have you been big sister?" He pulled away from the hug, I stood up and patted his head "oh, you know... the usual stuff I'm now, a-." I gulped and put my hand away from his head "a cannibal... Whether or not my smile look sinister" Kai chuckled and dragged me somewhere "K-kai...! Slow down-" I couldn't help put cackle as we run to the streets letting his tiny figure drag me along, sibling bond.

Adam's Pov

After that cunt left... I felt quite sense of lost, their face is just too good to be true, growling as I punch the wall and glared "disgusting!" Yelling my head look down and saw a necklace a locket, opening it and saw a human inside and another human but it was a boy... Closing it then put it inside my pocket, geez this bitch has a boyfriend now? Getting out the room, why the fuck does she has a boyfriend after when we did it together.

My eyes rolls as I push the door open and look at the time 30 minutes till the hearing, having annoyed sigh and hatred by this sinner, looking around the streets so I can return this important thing to her.

Is this hatred a kink now?!

Your Pov

"Alright alright... We can get Ice cream" laughing I bought 2 cone ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, sighing I gave the other one to my brother looking at my favorite ice cream flavor and took a deep breath as we walked around with my sibling, licking the ice cream then looked at the time my eyes widen 25 minutes till the court starts "hey... Kailo have to go, hanging out with you has been fun, but I'm not here to stay I'm here with something more important" seeing my brother nods and smile, he understands making me kneel and hug him "I'm sorry I'll try to buy time..." Smiling at him he hugged me ever so tightly, I didn't meant to kill him... I didn't mean to do any of it, trying not to cry since this is the last time I can see my little brother... Opening my eyes seeing someone on the corner, I turned and saw Adam crossing his arms seems to be waiting for someone.

Raising a brow he jump when he saw me looking at him, he gesture me to come to him, groaning I let go of my little brother kissing his head "I'll be back... I promise" patting his head I lean back and waved a goodbye and walked to Adam.

-

"What do you want?" Blinking and titled my head and ruffles on his pockets and put some locket on my hand "it's yours right?" He smirked "that boyfriend of yours seems to be a lot younger than you, I didn't know you have a kink for younger men..." He laughed mockingly, raising my brow and slap him to his senses "hey! It's not like that, it's my brother, genius ass hole...." Sighing I put back my locket around my neck, he rubbed the cheek of his mask and rolled his eyes "don't slap me bitch." he spread his wings and soon flew off, opening my locket and look at the human version of myself.. I miss how my eyes can be recognized instead of just pure black.

My smile widen and run up to Kailo and gave him the locket and spoke "here... I never got to gave you this, and also I'm so sorry for doing such vile action" He smiled and hug the locket close to his chest "thank you so much big sis!" He exclaimed and pulled me on another hug then let go after a while...

Kailo gave me a photograph of us when were little "awh, thank you too little guy" chuckling I patted his head and put it inside my pocket.

Looking up seeing Adam flew away, I couldn't help but smile I never got to say a thank you muttering to myself as he was far my eyes follows, putting a hand on my hip and shook my head.

"You fucking shit bag...Thank you for returning it, Adam... "