9 | Angels

3rd Person's Pov

Everyone was sitting on the parlor, Vaggie looked around then asked "where's miss (Name)? Is she alright?" Angel sighed and crossed all his arms "she's in her room, she had a phone call so pretty busy"

Vaggie nodded and sighed "anymore questions?" Niffty crawled to her and asked "so where are your wings?" Vaggie was about to speak but Angel cuts her as everyone looked at her "did you ever think maybe she's sensitive on her lack of wings? Just like her lack of tits" Angel grinned at his joke adjusting his fur chest, Niffty titled her head and grabbed Vaggie's shirt and tried to see her chest while questioning "yeah where are your tits?" Vaggie pushed Niffty's hand away and groaned.

Husk raised a hand "I have a question" he paused before speaking "how come everytime Charlie talks to heave we got into much deeper and deeper shit." He raised a brow while he hold his whiskey on one hand "it's not her fault... Angels are just-"

"Liars?"

"Difficult. But Charlie is trying her best" Vaggie explained "yeah, well her best is turning out 'real well' so far" asked said in a sarcastic tone then rolled his eyes and when somewhere drinking the alcohol on his hand, Angel couldn't help but ask "where is Charlie anyway?" He raised a brow and crossed his arms "isn't it time for another 'doomed-to-fail' plan that she had in mind?" Vaggie turned away and sighed "she's upstairs... Coming up with something I'm sure... In our room."

"Alone"

Alastor thought about something "hmm." Before having a sinister grin and blend in the shadows leaving his chair...

Vaggie shook her head while she hug and muttered to herself "come on (Name)... I need your words right now..."

Your Pov

Sitting at the seat of my dressing cabinet, my eyes look at the mirror and took a deep breath looking at the Lilium longiflorum that's tuck inside the my ear and hair. Pulling it out and held it on my grasp I grumbled and crumbled the flower before putting it on the bin.

Tears flow down my face as I covered my face with my hands... Hearing something behind me I grabbed my dagger and my eyes widen seeing Adam got out the portal and stand infront of me, my eyes glared and crossed my arms "why are you here?" He sighed and approach me, I stood my ground when his face Infront of mine her took out a bouquet making me surprise "shut up... Just take it." He snarls and put the bouquet on my arms, my lips shows a little smile and put the bouquet on the table and held his hand...

"You know this isn't the solution..." Tears flows down my eyes but I felt his gentle touch on my cheek making me look up, he has a nervous smile "I told you not to cry Infront of me..." He shook his head "sweetie, it's not that easy to go back now I promise to protect you and not to hurt you in the battle... a deal is a deal right?" He reassured me his thumb caress the tears away my arms wrap around his body hugging him tightly.

I cannot convince him it is my main goal but ended up falling to this dickhead... Feeling his wings wrap around my body and felt so warm... And...

A sudden knock was heard at my door, both of us pulled away "y-you have to go... Please..." He grinned and kisses my cheek making my cheek flush "I'll see you after the battle baby" I chuckled as he went back to the portal and it soon closed.

I head to the door and opened it revealing... Vaggie my lips form onto a smile "come in dear what do you need?" She sighed and sat down the couch inside my room and I sat Infront of her, taking a sip of my blood tea as she explains "I have issues with myself... Charlie couldn't trust me anymore, she- she's hesitant around me. I want to earn her trust again" Vaggie groaned and slam her hand on her forehead "I... Just don't know what to do" I put the tea down and nodded.

"Well we both know you loved her, she's the type of girl who never doubt your love for her... Do you hate yourself for not telling her?" Titling my head seeing her nod my gaze softens "well, let me tell you that it could be hard to tell somethings that you are not proud off, sometimes when you know you hurt the people you care about, I know she will forgive you and realize eventually" she seem to relax and softens a little her detestation faded away.

Clearing my throat and nervously ask "do you have a plan for the extermination?" She smiled and nodded "yes, Charlie told me that Angels can be harmed, and Carmine has the answer to it, she expects me to know everything Carmila knows, I didn't know Angels could be harm... Even an Angel myself..." I stood up and smiled "well you want to earn your girlfriends trust, right? what are you waiting for go ahead..." Vaggie nods seemingly feeling better but before she left "thank you, miss (Name)..." She said and closed the door behind her.

-

Leaving my room I looked around and smiled as they stare at me "heyy (Name) where have you been let's block the windows and not fight alone!" Angel said snd toss some wood at me luckily I caught it and smiled grabbing a hammer and went to a window and went on... Hammering as the other work ward on building the defense.

-

It was 5:00 pm almost night time "let's put some effort into these fortifications!" Pentious yelled as encouragement for the other, we all not and continue our work, placing heavy bags and sawing, welding, and hammering the hotel.

We suddenly heard the door open revealing Vaggie and Charlie, I looked at them "ah you're back..." I smiled Angel nodded "lookie who's here, we thought where fighting by ourselves" He smiled and looked down at Vaggie "y-you all stayed..." she muttered as Charlie has a proud look, clearly we stayed cause... "You think we're bunch of pussssies...?" Pentious said making me snicker a little.

"Alright everyone! Let's get back on our task..." Angel yelled and everyone nodded, But my eyes fall to the two love birds as they hold hands and turn to look at the front door with a lot of Cannibals... before Charlie said "looks like we have a lot of work to do.." she smiled.

Seeing the recruits... Weapons outside the hotel gave us... Well them quite hope, feeling so guilty that I was messing around with our enemy makes me guilty that they are working so hard to defend and not to get killed...