Special | Babysitting

Sitting on the single couch I took a deep breath as Cain and Abel play with Adam's guitar well cutting the strings since we didn't buy them ice cream. It's been like this since they came out my womb... They act like Adam talks like adam but Cain acts more evilly than his brother Abel who is soft hearted but when they are rejected they act like babies.

(Btw Cain and Abel is bible accurate LOLLL)

When Adam came home he rolls his eyes spreading his golden wings "what the fuck Cain! Abel!" He looks at me and pointed "they ruined my guitar!!!" He whine and I took a breath.

And stroke his hair "yes I'll handle it" he smiles in joy as he sa on the couch, I snatch his guitar so the kids stop destroying it any further, putting it on Adam's lap he whines cause it was broken "we'll go to Lucifer to fix that later hu" kissing his cheek it comforts him "thank you sweetie!!" He smiles like a child receiving a money.

Giving him a nod I turned to the kids "now apologize to your dad or I'll spank your asses" I glared receiving sneers at the kids they walked to Adam apologizing, crossing my arms I spoke "now in punishment you 3 will spend time with each other while I shop" they are all annoyed at the punishment but they have to obey if they don't want my anger out.

Cain rubbed his white hair well atleast his genes came from me "can we atleast have food when you return?" Nodding I pats his shoulder "sure dear" I said before reach for my pocket calling Lucifer.

Lucifer fixed Adam's guitar, I thank him before he left then handed it back to Adam she was full joy.

"I have to leave, make sure you 3 spend time and no going out the house... I'm gonna be back in an hour anyway, no chaos, understand?" I smiled as their heads nods "good" I closed the door behind me.

~~~

Adam's Pov

When (Name)'s gone I play some strings on my guitar the kids looks bored, taking a breath I spoke "you are boring" Cain scoffed making me glare "oh yeah you're not even that cool old man, you don't rock that hard" rolling me eyes and grinned "oh yeah? I get rock hard when your mom get in the room" having a cocky grin they let out a long 'eww' making me scoff "pffttt you both suck at rock" Abel spoke "nah uh! Do you even know what rock is???" I smirk "of course you little sperm...! It's getting all angry and sticking it to the man!" I exclaimed he rolls his eyes.

"If you know so much then what is rock? Cain?" Cain smirks and laugh "scoring kicks obviously!" Pinching my temples I sighed he is indeed like me.

"Fair, but no, no, no... You?" I look at Abel he smiles innocently like (Name) "getting wasted?" I blink and rolled my eyes "No! no! Have you not been listening to me? It's about sticking it to the man!" I stood up.

"Or woman!" Abel told "yes! Abel or woman... A man can also be a human god's sake" I rolled my eyes "the whole fuckin point is getting you all pissed off" I turn to Abel "you, what makes you really angry?" I asked he gave me a confused look "uhm... When mom always fight a bad guy at night she keep grunting, that guy makes me so angry! He always hurts mom her back always hurt and legs a num-" My eyes widen and looked away shushing him "uhh... Nah that's not my point..." Seeing Cain snickered I rolled my eyes

"My point is... The man okay? He is the only who comes up woth the rules okay? He's the one that gets you down.." spinning my guitar I position it on my arms "how does that make you feel?" They both answer

"Angry..." I smirked and nods "damn right" I played a bass...

(Note: the singing stops at 3:58)
Adam: "When the world has screwed you
And crushed you in its fist!
When the way you're treated
Has got you good and pissed
There's been one solution
Since the world began
Don't just sit and take it
Stick it to the man"