12 | The Phone call ends

Your Pov

"Please do not risk yourself like that again Al!" He chuckled under his grin while I slightly patch him up quickly "I'll try to handle this, but there's only one thing to do now" I took out my phone Al has no choice but to agree, I dialed the number and it was picked up..

RINNGGGGGG

"We need your help! Please try and hurry! Your daughter is on danger... I'll try to keep him away from hurting her"

Lucifer was silent and said in a low dangerous voice "thank you... For informing me, I'll be there..." He said before hanging up.

I turned to Alastor "Al teleport me to the roof! Now!" He nodded and snap his fingers everything became black as I stepped in the roof...

My eyes widen when he was holding Charlie on his neck... My eyes teared up and yelled... "A-adam!"

3rd Person's Pov

Adam's eyes widen when he heard her voice, he turned back to see none other than (Name) she was almost in tears, he grumbled and suddenly his face was punch breaking half the part of his mask he yelled as he falls down on the glass making (Name) call out for him "A-adam!" She got worried and looked up to see Lucifer, she sighed in relief.

"Sorry I took long... I wouldn't be here if (Name) didn't call me, She smiled slightly but her gaze went to Vaggie and run to her then stab the Angel that was holding her down, Vaggie thank her as the soldier run and hug her girlfriend.

Hearing Adam's voice Lucifer looked at him at he got up his feet, Adam clench his fist as he looks down at Lucifer glaring at him.

"See you mess with my daughter. Now I'm going to fuck you!" Everyone had a awkward silence and had looks but Charlie clarify him "it's fuck you up, dad" Lucifer raised a brow "wait what did I say-" before he could finish he was pushed to the wall by Adam who seem to be really pissed cause he was blasting Lucifer and missing everytime, the two fought out the open sky hard to hear what they're arguing about.

Without thinking he blast a huge light causing the hotel to get sliced causing (Name) to fall at the edge holding onto a not strong structure she tried to reach and climb up but ended up falling.

Hearing her scream Adam's eyes widen and Immediately flew towards her flying pass Lucifer down the crushed hotel, he flap his wing to sped up...

He reached her hand and gently put her into his arms his face was looking worried and scratches, her eyes widen and wrap her arms on his shoulder hugging him, he landed on the ground putting her down and glared up at Charlie and Lucifer, when she tried to stop him... He was very stubborn to win she knew, he flew directly at them trying to shot a light ray but Charlie counter his attack then drag him as he was sent flying back to the ground, dust surrounded the air as (Name) coughed.

"You're in my house! Bitch!" Lucifer was on his demon form punching Adam... On the ground Charlie put a hand on his shoulder to calm her dad down "dad he had enough..." Charlie looked at (Name) she was in panic and frantic tears, Charlie approach her and dragged her to Adam "this guy must be yours..." Seeing Adam alive made her happy and quickly pulled the Angel into a hug.

Grunting, Adam woke up his head on her lap, she was sliming down at him, he sat up rubbing his head knowing he had lose the battle... His ego was broken, his a failure in all of heaven but he has someone who cares and willing enough to stay with him...