3 | Signal to hell

A week later...

Sighing my hands wash my face rubbing it gently and looked at the mirror and wipe her wet face with the towel.

Yawning my eyelids slightly drop in tiredness, taking a nice shower and put on my long dress and put on my hat, grabbing a piece of arm of the demon on my table and head out my room then put my grin up high. Going down the stairs I munch on the ripped arm having some stares but I didn't mind and just go on eating breakfast mode.

It seems they already started the activity, I didn't mind atleast I crash here rent free, flesh free. My gaze look around and asked "where's Alastor?" I asked then looked at them putting the arm away with a grin Vaggie answered "oh he handled Pentious eggs humanely" she huffed Charlie invited "miss (Name)! You could join us in the trust exercises-" before she can speak and spoke "no thank you, I have work today and don't worry I already trust you all" giving them a grin and quickly left the front door before they could speak anything more.

Walking at the streets in the hellish morning as I eat the arm of some demon walking the messy streets, looking at the tree's with demon hang up and some demons walk the street who survived the outbreak.

Arriving at my workplace I sat down a chair and huffed and clean the window since some blood was splashed on it after the extermination yesterday, my phone rings at the sudden time so heading inside I picked up the phone to speak with the client, I spoke "(Name)'s Advice and services, how can I help you?" Raising a brow it was my usual client "are you sure?" Replying at the end of the line and looked at the clock "now? Okay I'll head there but it might take some time sir..." My grin widens "alright sir goodbye" soon I hang up the phone to get going.

I went out my tiny workplace them put on the close sign and head out to...

Lucifer's building

~

Upon arriving to the building I entered and suddenly bumped to someone, under my grin I still grunt and turned back to the person who...

My eyes widen upon seeing... That cloak.. that symbol 'A' shaking my head putting my hat to cover my face "my apologies..." I muttered and head to the opposite side of the elevator and quickly tap the button as it was closing a hand grip on it then open fully! Seeing Adam enter making my blood boil and fear increase my body.

"Ugh... LUTE! We're not gonna fit here..." He yelled as this Angel squeeze me further at the corner, groaning quietly trying to have space with this huge man "because you have a fat ass" I muttered to myself and hid my face more, Adam turned to me and his eyes narrowed with a grin scoffing and looked at me with disgust "a sinner? Pshh... You must be working here" rolling his eyes as the elevator moved up, were stuck in dead silence...

3rd person's POV

Adam's gaze looks at the sinner next to him, who is barely showing the face his eyes glance more often inspecting the demon... He grabbed the demon's hand and her eyes look up at his, her eyes was... Pure black, smirking he grabbed her wrist showing her mechanical finger this time he laughed the demon growled and pull away from his grip "so it is you." He mumbled "I finally found you... Over 5 years I've been hunting you... You make me disgusted, furious, everytime I remember you kicking my dick, I despise you for it! Don't you know I'm the first to have this nuts!" He punch the wall of the elevator and it flickers a little "I will show you suffering you little cunt..." He laughed manically.

After that time you we're scared helpless and mad, at this prideful ahole...

Clenching your fist and taking a few breaths help to calm the nerves, opening your eyes and began to exit the elevator to go inside Lucifer's office but at the sudden push of Adam almost landed on the floor face flat but luckily you balanced and spit then head to Lucifer's office.

Upon Arriving at the door of Lucifer's office, grabbing the handle and opening your eyes land on the duck around the office "hello Sir Lucifer...?" You closed the door behind you and smiled.

Sitting down at the chair and take out some notes "what do you have in mind?" Smiling you looked at him "what makes you think your daughter despise you mister Lucifer?" Taking a deep breath he nodded gazing about the portrait of his wife and kid... Charlie

You thought of something and smiled "well it's okay not to answer, sir" he blinked and shook his head "I-ill... Answer, it's just that... I've been very distant from my daughter for a long time now when m-me and my wife split up" nodding and wrote down on your note and sighed "have you ever considering to bond with her? I know you already told me, that you bond with her when she's young but... What about right now? And fix things" you advice him then crossed your legs "it's so hard... You know to be alone" he added and looked down knees apart and hands together.

Nodding and taking a sigh and smiled at him you spoke softly and comforting "yes... I was hurt, alone, and know to regret the choices of made..."

~

"Woah you have such a great son!"

"You must be so proud...

I watch as my brother gets the credit, praise, and worship by my parents tears rub down my cheek.

My jealousy raise up... I couldn't take it, he had taken the spotlight...

Before I knew what was happening I raised the knife then began to stab, and stab until there's blood in my hand...

Sobbing while trembling I cannot go back now, the evidence needs to be hidden somewhere...

My eyes fall down the dead body, my hunger, starvation... I couldn't... My hands started to rip the skin of the dead and took a chunk... As tears roll down my cheek

"MONSTER!!!!!"

"DISGUSTING FREAK!"

"THAT'S YOUR BROTHER CANNIBAL?!"

"TAKE HER TO THE EXECUTION!!!"

Hearing the yells of the guard they started to drag my head down and got beheaded.

~

She sighed as her eyes open and get back into reality after the flashback the grin has been lowered...

Lucifer looked away nodding "anyway, I think your daughter might call you any day... She always looks up to you-" before you could speak any further the ringtone of the phone rings smiling and stood up"I'm sorry I have to go... You know your daughter has the hotel trying to redeem sinners and get them to heaven, maybe support her spark she's just... Like you" She smiled before leaving his building...