8.

FARLEIGH SIGHED, KNOCKING on the door to Liv's bedroom once again. "Liv, are you in there?" He called out.

"Y-yeah, just give me a minute!"

Olivia yelled back, dusting the few leftover particles of Cocaine from off of her desk before getting up to open for him.

"Hey, 'Leigh. How are you?" She smiled, not without a few sniffles and wiping her nose.

Farleigh gave her a smirk, knowing the telltale signs of someone being under the influence.

"Really? Coke at 8 AM, Liv? You do know the presentation is tomorrow, right?"

He chuckled, pulling up another chair to her desk. "Okay, and? You love your morning cigs, I love my morning coke.

What's the big deal?"

Olivia reasoned, sitting next to him and quickly logging back in. "God, you're insane-" Farleigh muttered - earning him a hard smack on the arm.

"Ow!" He winced.

"You gotta stop skipping arm day with Felix. Now, the presentation. You think we need to add anything else?"

She weaved her shady comment into the conversation with ease, making him roll his dark chocolate eyes.

"No, but I'll forgive you for that trash joke if you give me a kiss."

Farleigh grinned, tapping his fingers on his chin absentmindedly. "How kind of you, Fruit Loop."

"Yeah, yeah, c'mere Liv."

His arm draped around her shoulders, pulling her in by the chin until their lips  met, the kiss gradually intensifying.

Farleigh would be lying if he said he wasn't a total softie for Olivia. Those bedroom eyes, that messy brown hair of hers.

Her soft pink lips, of course, how could you forget that signature pout?

"Do you...have one on you?"

Olivia asked, pulling away for air with now slightly flushed cheeks.

"Never caught without it," Farleigh reached in his satchel to pull out the familiar Magnum packet.

"What a manwhore,"

She giggled and settled on the foot of the bed, shedding the oversized Janet Jackson t-shirt that she'd stolen from Farleigh's closet.

"Hmmm, I'm your manwhore though."

He teased, yanking his shirt and kicking off his sneakers before moving to stand in front of her, Olivia wasted no time undoing his zipper.

Springing to life instantly, the boy was clearly aroused. Her eyes drank in the sight of Farleigh's toned caramel abs, his even more impressively girthy 8.5 inch dick.

Maybe the rumors about black guys are true after all. She'd had her fair share of the rainbow - but this was a first.

His long fingers held her loose curls back as Olivia took him in her mouth, lightly yanking on them.

"Olivia, fuck."

Farleigh groaned lowly, savouring every minute. Breathing through her nose, he was in awe at her blowjob technique.

Effortlessly working the rest down her throat, she hummed around the pulsing length, the vibrations made his breath hitch.

It didn't take long for him to release in her mouth, the warm sticky fluid was swallowed eagerly.

Leaning back on the mattress, he tugged the white lace panties off with his teeth, trailing kisses along her inner thighs.

"L-Leigh, please....?" Olivia pleaded.

"Good girls get rewarded. Patience, Princess. Just enjoy it."