9.

A/N: We hit 3k reads! Thank you to every one of you who gave this book a chance, don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying it!

☆☆☆

OLIVIA ROLLED UP the sleeves of her Burberry cardigan, running a brush through her brown locks that had grown quite a lot over the past 6 months.

"So, what's the real deal with you and Farleigh then?"

Felix asked from the velvet bean bag chair, biting on a carrot stick he'd snatched from the Kitchen when his Mother wasn't looking.

Sighing, she continued to do her makeup, trying to focus on the eyeliner being applied to her waterline.

"Why is that any of your business?"

Farleigh and I had made it official on his birthday 2 months ago, deciding to date on the low.

The only people who knew were Venetia, whom I'd told myself - and Oliver, only because he'd been watching us kiss through the window by the Courtyard like a freak.

"Well, Farleigh's my cousin and I deserve to know that my mate's being treated right by his...girl."

"Look, Felix. 'Leigh and I are enjoying each other's company for now, so drop it - thanks."

Olivia gave Felix a sarcastic smile before grabbing her Laptop bag, "I have a tutorial to get to, don't touch my shit while I'm gone, 'kay?"

"Bye, Liv!"

He called, although the front door had already been long shut closed behind the socialite by now.

☆☆☆

"Ah, Liv. There you are, fucking 10 minutes late."

Farleigh muttered, the girl used her infamous puppy dog eyes to make him forgive her.

"Sorry, finding a parking spot was Hell. Is absolutely everyone presenting today or something?"

Olivia asked, opening up their end of year presentation that counted for 10% of her and Farleigh's final grade.

"Olivia, glad you decided to finally join us. You and Mr Start are up next."

Mrs Ford announced, Farleigh and his girlfriend shared a look before taking their spot at the front of the classroom, 40 other students were staring back at them expectantly.

"Okay then," He quietly murmured and cleared his throat.

Alright Liv, don't fuck this presentation up....