3.

"Liv, are you going to add anything to the presentation or do you just wanna sit and stare at me all day?

I mean I know I'm cute but...."

FARLEIGH TWIRLED a stray dark curl around his index, throwing and catching a green apple in his other hand as they sat inside the Oxford Campus Library.

"Shut up. I'm thinking,"

Olivia murmured, trying to gather her thoughts for the points about the play she wanted to contribute to the project.

"You didn't deny that you find me cute." He teased, resulting in her letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Listen, we already know how the moon symbolizes change in this play, representing transitions in life and the dufferent seasons, right?

For Theseus, it signifies getting closer to the wedding. He's not afraid of change, just frustrated by how slow its taking to happen.

Meanwhile Hippolyta sees the moon as a symbol of the light that will enhance their wedding night, making it more romantic." Olivia began.

"Right," Farleigh nodded.

"The moon is often seen as a cold obstacle standing in the way of love, Theseus even compares it to an old woman holding his inheritance.

But for Hippolyta... it contributes to the romance of the evening, the ambience, that sort of thing."

She concluded, noticing how his brown eyes were focused on her lips the entire time.

"Damn, I didn't know a Shakespeare analysis could be sexy but you pulled it off somehow."

Farleigh laughed as Olivia rolled her eyes, a visible blush rushing to her cheeks.

"I actually hate you, 'Leigh." She quipped.

"I have a hard time believing that, Liv." He smiled, that cheeky one he always wore when aiming to get a rise out of someone.

The proximity between them had shrunk, the desk space starting to feel way too small, their chairs too close.

His signature cologne had a warm yet woody musk to it, definitely expensive, but the scent was oh-so-unmistakably Farleigh Start.

It smelled like Farleigh's hugs after him and Felix would visit Olivia's dorm every other weekend back in Boarding School.

It smelled like falling asleep at Saltburn whilst binging 'Come Dine With Me', nuzzled into Farleigh's side on the couch because she was too stubborn to let him carry her up to the Guest room.

It smelled like Home, it smelled like him.

"I-I..."

Olivia was rendered speechless, one of the rare moments where she didn't have a witty comeback for her close friend.

If either of them moved just an inch closer, their lips would brush right there in the middle of the Library where Oliver and Felix were nearby.

In a last minute effort to gain back control, she brought their attention back to the main reason they met up here in the first place.

"About the presentation?"

"Yeah, right. We're definitely adding that Moon symbolism slide in." Farleigh suggested, the two returning back to business as usual.

Farleigh, Farleigh, Farleigh. What do we have here?