First state formes

In the Italian peninsula the people started the first village,with there own language and religion, they called there state "Asmya" after the moon who they believed was a supernatural creature.
They picked there leader who was the strongest, and believed to be hand picked by the moon to guide them.
During this time Asmya was on the modern time Rome ,and they would grow on this place for decades, until it got over populated, so their leader, now old, ordered the executions of the weakest, until he died and his son took over who saw his dad as a illiterate tyrant, and ordered to break down the wall they put up around Asmya and sent people to settle out of the Capital.
Now Asmya was growing now looking like this:

Although everyone was free in Asmya, rebels emerged trying to dethrone the and replace them with their leader, one night, a group of the rebels, snuck in the castle, and cut the kings head off, setting it on fire on a pike screaming about their vi...

Although everyone was free in Asmya, rebels emerged trying to dethrone the and replace them with their leader, one night, a group of the rebels, snuck in the castle, and cut the kings head off, setting it on fire on a pike screaming about their victory.
The new king ordered a new government system, with the peasants or serfs at the bottom, working for the Nobels and knights.
This king ordered to expand their kingdom and sent settlers with with knights looking for material.
Shortly enough Asmya was growing rapidly and almost reached the edge of the Italian peninsula.

One night the king vanished, which struck Asmya in a small civil war, as they argued with who's gonna be king, his son, or his brother, who both where promised leadership, the sons group put the main capital on fire and burnt some villages down, u...

One night the king vanished, which struck Asmya in a small civil war, as they argued with who's gonna be king, his son, or his brother, who both where promised leadership, the sons group put the main capital on fire and burnt some villages down, until he was given leadership.
The new king assured peace upon Asmya.