War and more War

Sabak started expanding around the Caspian sea, until it fully capsulated it. With this Centas expanded until it reach Doyle, fully surrounding the Red Sea. Chikeo also took over southern Britain.

  Stizles government becomes corrupt so people rise against it switching to a republic.

  Cambod also takes all of modern day Iceland, they also started expanding in the mainland increasing their border size with Striag Plen. The new Caspian nation of Sabak also starts expanding.

  In Doyle a group of thousands of people start a journey, they meat at Sabak and get freshed up, and they continued their journey through modern day Iran and go through modern day Pakistan, and they settled on the north of the Indian peninsula, and they circled the gulf there, this new nation is called "Dousink".

  Stizle had fun expanding in the break up nation of Asmya, but they want more land so they go to war against Cambod, trying ti get more land and a border with the weaker State of Tessing. So they set up their army against their border and start matching into Cambods panhandle, they broke it into two and took completely took it. They start marching up men into Cambod, but Cambod starts their men and see a weak spot, and go for it breaking their defense, though these soldiers where encircled and slaughtered, after this Stizle started matching up rapidly, most of their soldiers invading western Cambod and the other on their border with Striag Plen, then the western soldiers captured the capital causing Cambod to surrender, and part of the peace treaty was to take over southern Cambod as part of Stizle.

  Centas took modern day Cyprus as they have nothing to do because they don't have Asmya to hate on. So some people got bored of the government and left the state to form their own, they settled beneath Sabak on modern day Kuait, being called Dar, this happened during the war between Stizle and Cambod.

  Now another war was happening between Centas and Doyle, mainly for land and Centas is tired of all the desert and doesn't want to stick to the coastline, because this can be a disadvantage in many ways. So they started by marching into Doyle, and went in a spear head into the land bridge so the troops here cant retreat or get back up, the spear head went successful and now the villages in Türkiye where cut off from the rest of Doyle. So the generals and their man started invading and burnt a couple villages down, they managed to occupy the coast line, which insured theh weren't getting help, they circled the soldiers and slaughtered them, and kept their generals head as a trophy, this ended up with Doyle in Türkiye surrendering, the king of Doyle was enraged by this cowardice act, and sent a massive army, to get their lost land back. These men started by taking over the land bridge, and during this the Stizle and Cambod war was over, though Centas had almost twice as much men and was able to push them back. Striag Plen also joined the war trying to be as powerful as they used to be, also partially for revenge, they managed to take their panhandle and they also marched eastwards, which was heavily undefended.  With this Centas sent their navy over and started their invasion of mainland Doyle, though they managed to capture their capital, and Striag Plen took all of northern Doyle, Doyle then surrendered, and Striag Plen and Centas ha to think of  peace treaty.

  Dar and Dousink both started expanding, Dar reached Sabak and their Kings where on good terms, Dousink also became really big as like a bubble sort of thing, but the government became corrupt and overthrew with a "better" government established.

Restart Civilization On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara