New States all over Asia

Over the time of the Doyle war Heps and  grew their relations and decided to form an alliance between them.

Dar and Dousink started expanding rapidly, Dar has got the entire border of the Gulf between Arabia and rest of Asia, and Dousink has made big Bubble.

Some people that evolved through the Sahara left Centas and found the Arabian Peninsula and started their nation, on modern day Yemen, this nation was called Ranix, after establishment they started expanding rapidly going from modern day Yemen to Qatar. Dousink also started expanding, they started going south into the Indian Peninsula, they reached the very tip, and then started exploring, and soon they lived all over the Indian peninsula, also found modern day Sri Lanka, and lived in the northern half of it, they also changed their capital as the Palis was put on fire.

The king of Dousink left to travel with thousands of men, though they get stuck in the jungles of south east Asia. This left Dousink in chaos as now there was no one to keep control of it, though two powerful people took control and started fighting over the nation, one wanting to expand, the other wanting to focus on stability and people, the the first person one and the second person with his group were kicked to Sri Lanka, where he got his own nation, called "Ona".

The king that was stuck in the Jungle found a reasonable location and settled there with his thousands of men, though he started expanding till his death, where his son took over and continued his expansion, this new nation is called Valtic.

Though a new nation appears at the southern part of Korea, being called "Syle", this nation found the Japanese Island and set a colony there, Syle also starts expanding rapidly, and making more colonies, and expanding those colonies in order to look more intimidating for alleged enemies out there.

  Centas starts expanding towards Sabak so they can do more trade and grow more. Stizle starts invading Heps but this invasion comes to a stalemate with them encountering Heps generals.

  Chiceo starts expanding and soon takes over modern day England and Scotland. Though due to bad leadership and instability the nation breaks into pieces.

 Though due to bad leadership and instability the nation breaks into pieces