Ghost State

After the war Cambod gained alot of money from Striag Plen, which they used to grow their colony in Scandinavia, they also started sailing around Europe starting colonies in Britain and Iceland, and growing these colonies till they make sure its an Island, they where able to conquer almost half of Britain and Iceland.

Asmya also started expanding, conquering all of modern day France, and now have everything they where able to get as, Stizle conquered half of Iberia, which blocked them off.

Asmya looks for more land, and wants to be able to be able to get ahold of Asia, which has roomers of an ancient material left by a dying star, so they set their men ready to conquer Striag Plen.
So the Asmyan men start marching in a single line but Striag Plen was able to cut it in half due to Asmyan soldiers unprepared, though Asmya regains their land and pushes them back, now getting a great portion of the country, Doyle joins the war to make sure they get a good portion of Striag Plen and having access to Asia mainland wise, so Doyle cuts the Striag Plen in half which it surrenders and now Asmya and Doyle have to agree on what they get.

After this Asmya was getting really unstable, do to their capital being very far away from their other territory and Striag Plen nationalists disliking Asmyas rule over them. Asmya slowly falls apart as other regions have their own ideas and political statements, Asmya soon falls into many different countries, with Asmya still remaining at the bottom half of the Italian peninsula.

 Asmya slowly falls apart as other regions have their own ideas and political statements, Asmya soon falls into many different countries, with Asmya still remaining at the bottom half of the Italian peninsula