Expanding into a new world

Short afterwards Asmya started building borders to decide where a territory ends and where it begins.
  The Cambod travelers with an elder, finally reached Asmya and they shared there technology and ideas with each other, they soon became on good ties.
  They went back to Cambod and theybstarted expanding and took the north and went south.
  Asmya also started expanding and started a colony in northern Africa, and took Sardinia.

Xue Striag Plen also started to expand a bit, same going with Striag Plen who started there plans going south to the mountains of the Greek isles, and expanding reaching Asia.

Cambod also starts expanding along the coastline, and took a few islands, with their new technology.
Asmya also starts growing their African colony, also expanding north and east.
The new consul of Cambod ordered the expansion towards Asmya, as he suspected a war between Asmya and both of the Striag Plens, Asmya noticing this expands north to meat Cambod at their border.

Here the colony in Africa started rebelling and declared independence, when the king didn't allow it, they killed the guy in charge of the colony, and sent his head to the king with a note attached to his eye, after this the king allowed it as he didn't need the land, this colony called itself "Centas" meaning "better" in Asmyan, Centas hated Asmya so much they became the second ever republic.

There was a border dispute between Xue Striag Plen and Asmya, so Xue Striag Plen declared war thinking Striag Plen was gonna help them out.