War with Civil War

After Cambod declared war the king of Striag Plen wasn't really shocked, as he had plans of Fighting Cambod ever since he took throne.

So Cambod and Striag Plen set up their solders by their borders, the solders of Striag Plen where severely undertrained, led by the king, and Cambod by the consul.
A war general in Cambod led an army that was supposed to be a side show or distraction, he made it the main show by clashing into the other small army and won with only 3 men lost, the consul saw this and clashed into Striag Plen won the battle and the king retreated, the army's continued going through Striag Plen.

Though an anti Striag Plen government occurred, who where mad that Striag Plen was mostly focusing on expanding instead of focusing on their citizens, these people consisted in many important military members who where also mad that the government was using them to expand, this group is in the Greek isles. So Cambod continued there way down the Asmyan and Striag Plen border, and the Anti government group also started expanding and soon captured all the Greek isles, and this rebellion was funded by Asmya. After a while Striag Plen surrendered.
And they made a peace treaty with giving Cambod a bit of northern Striag Plen and the rebels there own nation, called "Doyle".

After this war Striag Plen was very weakened and unable to pay their soldiers, so they started rebelling against Striag Plen, so Doyle decided to take advantage of this situation and declared war again on Striag Plen, so they sent armys to conquer Striag Plen with various towns with the rebel groups joined them, soon after Striag Plen took care of the groups and they pushed Doyle back, where the war ended with Doyle being victorious, so they annexed southern Striag Plen, which their capital was located so they had to agree on a different village.

  After this war Striag Plen was very weakened and unable to pay their soldiers, so they started rebelling against Striag  Plen, so Doyle decided to take advantage of this situation and declared war again on Striag Plen, so they sent armys to conq...